Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #51
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Well hello there!
I see you are armed with cat ears. I too have a set of them.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #52
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.
I say, let the fat girls go to the gym if they want, and we'll meet for a milkshake after. Nobody ever loses weight just by exercise, and nobody keeps it off for long.
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #53
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Yeah, but on her it's cute rather than tragic and disturbing.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #54
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Crikey Kit, I have such a girl-crush on you! So cute!

Honestly, if I could ensure I was going to see a gorgeous BBW or BHM working out in the gym, I might actually be inclined to go there! Give me something to focus on, eh? Though I'd probably have to wear sunglasses inside like a douche just so that they couldn't see me gawking! =p
Awww! Thanks! Ugh I love girls tho
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #55
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That workout video (floating somewhere) of Diva, Golden, Dankii and other bombshell models working out while Jenni Bombshell holds the camera is priceless.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be honest, I think that the sort of mental tension that results from all that we associate with being fat being thrown against all that we associate with exercise is one of my enduring turn-ons.

To this day I love-love-love bicycling behind my wife, both for the visual of her generous back-side and thighs pumping away and for enjoying that mental contrast. And just after exercise, when she is a bit flushed, breathing a bit quickly, maybe a touch sweaty?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #57
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Daaaw! Cuuute! x3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #58
alex0411

alex0411 has said some nice things
Default Incredibly arousing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Or attempt to do so? I work-out on occasion to help with my gain. I also think its kinda hot getting out of breath and getting sweaty at the gym. Its like an awesome reminder of how fat I am getting! Anyone else think that is sexy?
alex0411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #59
alex0411

alex0411 has said some nice things

Old 01-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #60
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex0411 View Post
Kit, your belly poking out of your shirt and shorts in this pic is incredibly arousing
I completely agree/ Ugh exposing my belly(especially in public) always gets me so hot
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote