Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Home alone. and i don't mean the movie

I have just woke up to discover i have the house all to myself today. This is quite a rare event for me. Now i just need to decide what to do with my ME time. This probably sounds a bit sad to those of you who have your own space. For me living with my parents having nobody about all day is like a gift. The question is what do i do with my naughty self.

What do you do when you find yourself with unexpected time to play with
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Obviously: whatever you'd usually like to do, but don't want other people seeing you do. If this means traipsing around in your underwear, grand. If you'd rather get dressed but stuff your clothes with pillows and blankets to make yourself look much fatter, go for it it. If it means having a great web surfing session without worrying about someone walking in on you, that is great too. If it means dusting the picture frames because they are dusty and it bugs you, hey whatever works for you

(personally, if I have the house to myself I usually indulge in some extra food, do a few chores, then play computer games without feeling that I'm ignoring my family, lol. But that is just what works for me)
Old 01-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Masturbating and playing video games on the PS3 with the big screen and sound system! Lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 AM   #4
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My home alone day went fantastic. I started with a huge breakfast of pancakes with syrup, Chocolate spread and squirty cream. Why are all them things so determined to drop down my clevage. Not that im complaning he he. After stuffing myself with that lot i needed a rest followed by a long hot bath which was just great with the jacuzzi setting on. I love the way it makes me feel like i am rippling so much so that i couldn't keep my hands off myself. We all know that every good bath has to be followed by a nice lotion which was very nice feeling how soft my breasts belly and thighs were. I then spent the rest of the day trying on my sexiest outfits and making a special surprise valentines day movie for my voyuerist play mate. I think imay just be the best i have made him so far. I'm so looking forward to next time x
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote