Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #26
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
1) Those who attack gainers will be banned.

I have my own dream.

Well?
What a horrible sin and error! I, without thinking, used "Sanctuary" in the title of this thread when it could have only been a "refuge". I have gained and people might gain, but gaining is not holy and neither is this thread. I must have been out of my mind. There is nothing good about gaining unless the gainer is underweight to begin with.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #27
ssbbw4m4

ssbbw4m4 can now change their title

I have an interest in meeting a woman that is a gainer but, I would not want her health threatened by gaining to much or, gaining to quickly.

I gained a lot of weight (50 pounds in a year) myself a few years ago (unintentionally) and when I went for my annual physical, my doctor wanted me to take it off. It did not effect my health at the time but, he said it would lead to problems as I got older. He also advised me to quit smoking but that's another story.

I guess I have a internal conflict because I am a FA and also a bit more health conscious as I have gotten older. Does anyone else have the same conflict?
ssbbw4m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #28
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I've gained a lot of weight over the years. From my experience health is more about eating healthy and doing exercise. There have been times when my blood pressure has been slightly high and then I started doing regular exercise and it went down to normal.
So my advice to anyone that wants to gain would be to do it slowly, eat healthy and do the recommended amount of exercise.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #29
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

I think this is an AWESOME thread! So glad I found it! I too love to gain!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote