Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
clltics12

clltics12 has said some nice things
Default confused about wg & health

my wife has always known that I prefer curves. she was very thin when we got married. over 20 years and 100lbs she has been somewhat reluctantly gaining. last year she saw that i had visited this site and got upset and could not believe i liked big women. She thinks i don't care about her health. I have bought ABdoule, tread mill, stationary bike , exercise ball, exercise tapes, and gym memberships. She saw that i visited this site again and now threaten weight watchers. she also says i dont care about her health and that all i want to do is get her fat. yes i like the bigger , curvier, but i support the health , don't know how what i should do next
clltics12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:15 AM   #2
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by clltics12 View Post
my wife has always known that I prefer curves. she was very thin when we got married. over 20 years and 100lbs she has been somewhat reluctantly gaining. last year she saw that i had visited this site and got upset and could not believe i liked big women. She thinks i don't care about her health. I have bought ABdoule, tread mill, stationary bike , exercise ball, exercise tapes, and gym memberships. She saw that i visited this site again and now threaten weight watchers. she also says i dont care about her health and that all i want to do is get her fat. yes i like the bigger , curvier, but i support the health , don't know how what i should do next
I really don't understand how so many FAs end up with thin women. If she doesn't want to gain, then you are stuck with a thin woman. You can either accept it, or get a divroce.

You can say that it is the personality that counts. But a personality that wants to keep dieting is not the right personality for an FA.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is it possible that a big part of her upset is the thought of you coming here and looking at other women, as much as the fat part? I mean, would she respond all that differently if she saw that you'd been to a playboy type site?

My best suggestion would be to make a point of giving her some extra attention of a sort that is apt to make her feel loved and special (this doesn't mean more sex, not that there is anything wrong with that). Something like....if she likes theatre going to a play and making an effort to dress up some to make it a special occasion, making her a romantic dinner, whatever will work in your relationship as showing that you love her, want to spend time with her, are proud to be with her, etc.

Good luck!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Maybe buying a bunch of workout equipment isn't enough. I agree with Tad, you've got to show some affection. Next time you are thinking about visit this site, maybe ask your wife if she wants to go for a walk. Maybe show you care by cooking a healthy meal.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

I could have sworn that there was a saying concerning this....

It was something along the lines of, "If I wanted to marry a fat girl,I would just marry a fat girl."

Basically, explain to her that you chose her for her and that if you were really interested in someone who was fat, you'd just marry someone who was fat but the fact of the matter is, you didn't and that's the entire point. You chose her over your other interest (and I'm assuming your FAdom is considered an "other" interested because I never got the whole reason why someone would go against his/her own interest).
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #6
pepso

pepso has said some nice things

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'd assume there are underlying problems if she has issues with you looking at bigger women online. Show her some affection on her terms and show that you support her no matter her decision about weight by helping her reach the body that she prefers. Along the way, let her know that although this isn't the body you find ideal, you still love her regardless.

That said, weight gain over longer periods of time is not incredibly unhealthy, eating shitty food and never exercising is what is unhealthy. Similar to how there are statistics showing overweight people die early, there are statistics showing sitting for long periods of your day is actually deadlier. So I think it's fair to conclude a sedentary lifestyle which probably correlates with weight gain is the real unhealthy behavior that is driving the weight statistics.

Armed with this knowledge when the argument comes up, argue that it isn't being larger that's the issue, it's the amount of exercise and content of your diet. If you eat more than you burn in a day you gain weight, so although it may be unhealthy to initially gain the weight, once she's at a healthy level it's possible to maintain weight without overeating by keeping up a constant exercise regimen. In terms of food you can gain weight by eating steamed vegetables, grilled meats, and whole grains if you really want to. As long as you have a balanced and varied diet of fresh foods you will most likely live a long healthy life as long as there are no extenuating circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Obviously I'm a great blogger
http://powerfullies.blogspot.com/
pepso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #7
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking isn't cheating, she should get over it. In the meantime don't leave evidence, clear your history every day.