Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default cake v's sex. Just for fun

Ok just a random post and fun injection. With the big question that has plagued the masses for millions of years Cake V's Sex

There are some similarities. I mean when it comes to cake its nice to have a good portion and not just a measly slice.

If i get over enthusiastic with cake it often ends up down my clevage but i dont mind mopping that up and licking it off my fingers

Unless i get carried away i can make a good cake last a whole morning and its there ready and waiting when i want a second helping

Ok i think cake is awesome! Sex is alright i suppose
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like to have cake, then sex, then more cake.
Chocolate frosting on white cake, and marshmallow frosting on chocolate cake, are my faves, I like to switch back and forth.
Sex with my handsome husband it great, but it's not cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Ok just a random post and fun injection. With the big question that has plagued the masses for millions of years Cake V's Sex

There are some similarities. I mean when it comes to cake its nice to have a good portion and not just a measly slice.

If i get over enthusiastic with cake it often ends up down my clevage but i dont mind mopping that up and licking it off my fingers

Unless i get carried away i can make a good cake last a whole morning and its there ready and waiting when i want a second helping

Ok i think cake is awesome! Sex is alright i suppose
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Is there any problem with having both at the same time, with maybe a little frosting on the nipples?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

What, never heard of the expression, "Having your cake and eating her too"?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #5
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Now we have struck upon one of my favourite things. Food and sex has to be the best combination. Nothing beats having giant chocolate buttons eaten off me apart from getting to eat them off my girlfriend
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote