Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #26
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
I had another wake up call last week...

I used to travel by plane for work a great deal. After starting a family, I changed positions so this wasn't necessary, which worked out well. I had to travel to L.A. last week, though, and it slipped my mind that I am significantly heavier than I was the last time I flew.

Luckily the plane was not full! It was embarrassing none the less... If someone was sitting next to me, it would not have been very comfortable at all!

Brenda
It would have been worth it though if I was traveling next to you lol
Old 08-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #27
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

Took a flight a couple months ago and could barely buckle the seat belt...probably should have asked for an extension but was embarrassed :/
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:25 AM   #28
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

Earlier this year I bought myself a pair of long johns (size XXL)
and back then they fit fine even around my belly, but now I
noticed that my belly is too big for them.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #29
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo View Post
Well, i broke a chair the other day. That was an eye opener. haha
You don't have to be that big to break a chair. One time, after a local NAAFA meeting a bunch of us went to SoupPlantation. I was 6'1" and about 180 at the time. I finished my food and sat up to yawn, I stretched out my arms and suddenly there was a loud "Crack!". The back of the chair had shattered. All the women near me started to giggle. One said, "I'm glad it wasn't me."
Old 12-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #30
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Envious

Oh how I envy all of you! One day i will b able 2 share my experience when i get fat.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #31
I'm Not Zoidberg

I'm Not Zoidberg can now change their title

At first I didn't notice it much on my own - yeah, totally clueless, I know - but when friends started making the occasional comment or would pat my growing belly...well, even I eventually got the drift.
I'm Not Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #32
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Probably right after puberty hit. I was a thick, but still relatively slender (in comparison to my present self) as a young teen (maybe 190-200lbs), but I started getting to around my present weight (300) at age 14. Weight goes up (and up), weight goes down. I still have shirts from middle school that I wear around the house.

I noticed it because everyone else did, lol. It's hard to hide being fat around teenagers. Even though I was always "the fat one," being "super fat" (to a 14-year-old's mind, at least) becomes a glaring weakness. Of course, being super-fat and wearing miniskirts and vintage clothing to school made the taunting even worse.

In my early 20s, I finally started getting bigger boobs, which caused me to gain more weight, and that made me worried at first, but my pants still fit well. I finally lost 50 or 60lbs over the past year and I'm down to the weight I was throughout high school, except the pants don't fit anymore. Apparently the re-composition of my body fat actually affected something. I think I lost 60lbs of belly fat.

The upside? I wear *much* smaller pants now (meaning that I can save some money buying new ones--trying to hunt down 28Ws on clearance was a pain). The downside? No one notices the absence or gain of anything in my waist, so no vain "oh! you lost SO much weight!" comments from the Shallow Hals in my world.

Last edited by bbwlibrarian; 12-18-2012 at 05:51 PM.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #33
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina86 View Post
Earlier this year I bought myself a pair of long johns (size XXL)
and back then they fit fine even around my belly, but now I
noticed that my belly is too big for them.
This was an experience I have shared very recently. I have gained quite a bit of weight over the year, and when we pulled out our winter stuff, I found a lot of it didn't fit. Of course, the first thing that fails is usually the pants, which no longer button or zip. Sweaters don't reach to my waist anymore, as well. And worst of all, my winter jacket won't button.

I will be looking to the Boxing Day/Week/Month sales for larger items, I think!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #34
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

Transition seasons are probably the biggest pleasant surprise for me to go "geez, I've put a few on."

From last winter, I thought I was doing fairly well. Kept active and ate 'relatively well'. Well, come early warm weather and I went to break out the summer gear, which included my shorts.

There's nothing more thrilling then looking at yourself sideways in a mirror with your tummy pooched out of unbuttonable clothing and going "how did that happen?"
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #35
elina86

In September last year my mum bought me a pair of jeans
(size marked with "W36 L32") that at the time I was able
to button and zip, although that was only possible by
sucking my belly in. Now I can't even button them,
even when I suck my belly in.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #36
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I didn't really notice just how fat I had gotten until I lost a bunch of weight and compared before and after pictures. I have a neck now. It's weird!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #37
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default i was told

I didn't really notice i had put on much weight until my parents really started getting on a me about how i should go to the gym. They would also have lets look through photo sessions and point out how slim i used to be. Both my parents are fitness freaks so it bugs them the way i am. I would never change because i love how i am. I love feeling my soft fleshy tummy and thighs
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #38
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've noticed so much recently! I did this really intense "holiday gain" with a set feeding schedule, and I ended up gaining almost twenty pounds! Anyway, I can definitely feel the weight, I also outgrew a pair of jeans I got in late November. This has definitely been the most erotic few months of my life, and I really really wanna keep going!!!!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #39
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

I definitely noticed over the holidays too.. I had lost some unfortunately but once the holidays came and I started eating and over eating it seemed to pile on me fast! I would outgrow my shirts within a week at times because my belly was growing so quick! I also got alot more stretch marks over these last two months. pretty awesome I'd have to say!!!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #40
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title
Default People keep asking if I'm pregnant

I have gained about 15lbs since October and most of it seems to have settled into a nice round pot belly. In the past week, I've been asked the pregnancy question at least 4 times... and since that usually doesn't happen until you're REALLY showing, it made me take a closer look.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #41
Sweetnlow

Sweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized rep
Default pressure

I realized I was fat when my best friend confessed that she didn't recognized me cause I'd grown so big. It really hurted me. I don't care if people stare when I walk down the street. But if she my best friend can't accept me who am I then? My current weight is 319 pounds and I'm 5"8 tall. My "normal " weight is 180 pounds. If I lose all this extra weight I will still be big. now i started to exercise like 2 hours a day and i am losing weight. And that's great but still it feels I am doing it cause i feel this pressure from "friends".
Sweetnlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #42
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetnlow View Post
but still it feels I am doing it cause i feel this pressure from "friends".
That's not wright. Nobody can pressure you to lose or gain weight. You've to accept your one weight and body. And nobody has to influence that. Of course for health reasons it's very good to exercise. But it's your own choise. And I like you at your weight. You looks amazing, hot and sexy. Don't forget that!
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #43
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
I would outgrow my shirts within a week at times because my belly was growing so quick!
Indeed, your belly has grown a lot. You looks amazing, hot and sexy with your new holiday pounds.
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:21 AM   #44
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Indeed, your belly has grown a lot. You looks amazing, hot and sexy with your new holiday pounds.
<3 Henk
Thanks!! I love the extra weight and cannot WEIGHT for more and more!! hehe
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #45
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

When I was nine years old. I grew out of two cub scout uniforms and the den mother told me I was getting so fat that I was an "easy" target in dodge ball.
She couldn't have known that even at nine, I was trying to get fatter.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #46
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

I've never been particularly fat, but I've gone from thin to quite chubby and back several times.
The first time I really noticed it was when I and a couple thin friends were walking around and suddenly had to literally run to catch a bus. It was probably like 1/4 mile, but by the time we made it I was sweating and obviously panting. My friends were fine, though a little concerned that I was clearly getting fat.

The second time was when I popped the button on my "fat pants." I used to be so skinny that these pants would fall down around my ankles. Now I couldn't even fit into them; (thank god for string.)
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #47
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Russell rides in a small plane rides in a small plane.Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Curious1 View Post
Took a flight a couple months ago and could barely buckle the seat belt...probably should have asked for an extension but was embarrassed :/
I was always willing to do things that I felt were necessary even if others might have felt too embarrassed to do the same thing. Perhaps 25 years ago I was on a plane that held perhaps 14 or 21 passengers. I was in a single back seat. The seatbelt would not go around me. I was of the opinion that there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about when telling people that you're too fat to fit in the existing seatbelt and would like an extender.

The stewardess was in the front of the plane and in a powerful voice I called out, "I am too fat to fit in this seatbelt. Would you please be kind enough to bring me an extender".

A stewardess immediately came back with an extender and started to profusely apologize. I explained that I am not ashamed of being a man nor am I ashamed of being fat and that an extender was needed and I thanked her for providing it.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #48
ChubbyFairy

ChubbyFairy can now change their title

I've always been skinny, but in this last period I start to gain weight. I can see my belly become rounder, I can handle it! And my old clothes don't fit me now. I feel much more sexy and I wish to still gain a lot
Old 03-06-2013, 02:44 AM   #49
elina86

The new pants that I got for Christmas, which at the time fit fine,
started to feel tight around my belly during the last few days.

Also a T-shirt (size XL) that I got around September or October
seems to feel tighter around my belly than before.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #50
cubex89

cubex89 has said some nice things

I noticed a little pooch when looking sideways in the mirror. I gained 10-15 over the winter on accident. My girlfriend on the other hand gained a little over 100 lbs in the past year and didn't really notice too much until she weighed herself the other day and was 250+. Now she wants to lose some a few. None of her friends/family really noticed or said anything until recently
cubex89 is offline   Reply With Quote