Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
AtomicHeart

AtomicHeart has said some nice things
Default Coming to Terms

Heya all,

More and more I keep coming back to the idea of gaining weight just for the sake of it. All my life I have been scared of it, but have always had the fantasy of gaining weight. I very close to actually doing it.

I have always been an admired the women that actually eat. But what I truly admire is the way women are able to gain weight and look wonderfully beautiful with the curves in all the right places. My problem is that I am male, and find that when males gain weight, they are not able to get the lovely bodies I see in women. What I really desire is to gain weight, but also to get the same curves that a women can.

However, I don't want to do it alone. To do this kind of huge life decision alone would be very tough. In addition, the desire of seeing and having a woman who gains weight as well would be so great and make the transition easier. The mutual gain would be fun, I figure.

That sounds more like a dating ad; that is not the intent. I am ~120lbs and am after ~160 to ~180. What I would like to ask is how can this be done? Are there people who want to gain with a partner? Can a male change his body to look more female?

Thank you for reading.
AtomicHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm, lots of things going on here.

I have definitely put on lots of clothes to make myself look life a fat guy and a fat girl. And then eaten a lot of food. I think such thoughts fairly typical for a feeder. My advice is to try to date people you like independent of such things. If they can't handle what you tell them, move one and don't let it get you down.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote