Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Accepting your desire to be fat

How long did it take? Or have you yet to fully accept that you "want" to be fat? I started a diet on weight watchers with intention of becoming socially acceptable only to come face to face with the fact that what I really want is to be fatter.

Choosing and desiring obesity are so socially repugnant I find it hard to embrace, consciously. However my most ingrained desires are attached to being very large.

I was hoping someone might relate and aid me in accepting my haunting need to be fat and get fatter.

Thank you
Fatmac
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, in my case I knew I was fascinated by fat and had warm-fuzzy feelings towards it from before puberty, and my first sexual type fantasies were really mutual gain of a group (about as much ‘sexual’ content as an Archie comic). So I knew from a pretty early age that being fat did stuff for me. But for pretty much my entire teenage years and into my early twenties I really tried to suppress that part of my desires and just focus on being an FA, because while I could imagine a fat woman accepting my admiration for her body it didn’t seem conceivable to me that any woman would want me to be fatter.

But after I graduated university I spent a couple of years working far from anyone that I knew, which gave me a lot of quiet time to think and get to know myself better, and it was somewhere in there that I realized that wanting to get fat was integral to who I was. But at the same time so was biking, skiing, and having some appreciation from girlfriend (then fiancée, now wife…). Since then I’ve ever so slowly cycled fatter. There will be periods where I give myself permission to gain for some period of time, and there are periods where I fight that and even manage to lose a little bit, while I focus more on other things that I like. Typically those latter gradually weaken and I start gaining fitfully before I give in and give myself permission to enjoy gaining for a little bit.

I’m in my mid-forties now, and just hit my own personal high (228 pounds on a morning weigh in, at just 5’8”—BMI a bit over 34). But having held this gaining run for a few months, I’m pretty much ready to start working on being able to bend over and tie my skates without getting out of breath from having to squeeze my belly so much, lol!

So for me I’ve accepted it, but I’ve never fully unleashed it. I have conflicting desires, which help to give some balance. I know that for some people the desires around gaining and being fat are much stronger, or are less counter-balanced. The one thing I can say is that it is true, that the things we give time and attention to become stronger, so there is probably some choice in how much you counter-balance those desires.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

I know how you feel - I still haven't resolved that for myself.

It might even be more difficult as a woman because societal pressure to be thin is even stronger.

Right now I just try and muddle through - sort of like Tad wrote: Sometimes giving in to the urges and desires, then again being sensible and exercising more.

It's frustrating, but right now I don't dare go any further.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't want to be fat...I'm just less bothered about it than I used to be.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I don't want to be fat...I'm just less bothered about it than I used to be.
I'm going to have to take a different Stance from Mr. Bob, I don't want to be fatter, but I am happy with who I am and how I am.

Before the issue was society telling me I was ugly, but I've come to realize that I don't care about what other's feel I should feel about myself. I love myself, and I love that.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to hate being fat when I lived at home with my parents during high school. Then I moved out, gained a sense of confidence, and over the years have ballooned into a fat and happy dude. I don't know if it was so much as "accepting" as just being confident and doing things I enjoy.

That is my shitty answer. I just rolled with the punches and know my own self-worth.

Fake it until you make it!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't hate my size, I just hate that everything I touch seems to crumble, crush, rip, and break. I seriously started buying 2 pairs of pants and a time because I know I will split the seams and bust the buttons or some combination of the two. There was a time when all the staring used to get to me its just not that way anymore. Chicken Legs made the keen observation that the kids (usually the most vocal group) usually shout out and point, "Mommy look at that HUGE man!" are usually saying it because I'm bigger than their dad who is a pretty big guy himself but dwarfed when my 6'4" 500 lb ass comes walking by.

I do prefer 320-380 more just cause its easier to find clothes, fit on planes, and enjoy life a bit more. Its scary cause sometimes I get way to comfortable being as huge as I am now. I never tired to get this big in life, I just couldn't stop it.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
doe135

doe135 has said some nice things

I LOVE being fat

BUT, there are a few problems. Finding clothes can be a bit of a hassle.

Keeping up with my colleagues when going to a meeting across town, instead of walking my own pace is another.

But on the other hand I get to waddle at my own pace most of the time and I love the feeling of my belly flopping around a bit.

I could go on and on and on, but in short, fat rocks

Last edited by doe135; 02-15-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling error
doe135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #9
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't say that I have any 'desire' to be fat. That said, I have no real desire to be thin either. It's how I am, that's all.

I'm happy being large and I'm comfortable with my body being the way it is. It took a long time to get that far and feel positive about myself but I never really wanted to get any bigger or smaller to satisfy myself. Recently I've been changing my diet and looking to lose a bit of weight, but purely for health reasons, not through any dislike of my body.