Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board
Default LADIES post an awesome photo of yourselves!

I feel like there should be this. Pardon me if there already is, but deal.

I has a new piercing. It is awesome, and I am a lady. So: this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 602902_10200458337844761_1896260609_n.jpg (20.8 KB, 2153 views)
Old 02-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Nice eyebrow piercing!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A+ thread so far
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #4
analikesyourface

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
A+ thread so far
WOOO! I have fred approval.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like this idea
Old 02-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
corrupted29

corrupted29 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
I feel like there should be this. Pardon me if there already is, but deal.

I has a new piercing. It is awesome, and I am a lady. So: this thread.
I like what I see
corrupted29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:06 AM   #7
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupted29 View Post
I like what I see
Thank you, good sir.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a drunken evening and made a friend. We had a lot in common.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #9
Mordecai

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Say, who's your friend? I'm angling to meet'em!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #10
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post

I don't know, your friend seems a bit fishy.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:01 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
You mean, the fish was drinking like a university student?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #12
fatnick03

fatnick03 has said some nice things

the fish needs a pair of glasses
fatnick03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
analikesyourface

Quote:
I don't know, your friend seems a bit fishy.
Glub glub.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #14
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread is full of awesome.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #15
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread brought me back from the dead

Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
This thread brought me back from the dead

I feel accomplished.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 PM   #17
analikesyourface

LOOKATWHATIGOTTTTT.

Best. Valentines. Day. Ever.

He bought me a gardening journal box from moleskine, and a rainbow dash hoodie.

He's a keeper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16464_10200549496403668_118299420_n.jpg (11.7 KB, 1803 views)
File Type: jpg 71471_10200509275478170_1902948215_n (1).jpg (32.9 KB, 1804 views)
Old 02-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #18
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

Quote:
LOOKATWHATIGOTTTTT.

Best. Valentines. Day. Ever.

He bought me a gardening journal box from moleskine, and a rainbow dash hoodie.

He's a keeper.
aaaa super cute!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #19
Mordecai

Aw, so cute!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #20
analikesyourface

Quote:
aaaa super cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Aw, so cute!
Thanks ^_^
Old 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #21
YellowMelon

YellowMelon has said some nice things

YellowMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #22
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowMelon View Post
....I don't know what I'm looking at.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #23
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
....I don't know what I'm looking at.
That is obviously a grocery store display of pork tenderloins and hams
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:57 AM   #24
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

me with my new passport from the *special issuance* office for diplomats....my senator (whom I do not know at all) totally hooked me up with two phone calls and a fax!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg passport.jpg (21.7 KB, 1690 views)
Old 02-20-2013, 06:47 AM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
me with my new passport from the *special issuance* office for diplomats....my senator (whom I do not know at all) totally hooked me up with two phone calls and a fax!!!!
Nice! Glad your trip is ON