Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Fatfanplus

Fatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot pics
Default "The Gaining Life" a new podcast

Hi there.
I'm Fatfanplus (I'm a gainer) and my boyfriend (also a Gainer) and I just started a new podcast aimed at the male Gainer and Encourager perspective.
We have 2 episodes currently online.
Very frank discussions of family reactions, health and the emotional aspects of gaining plus a lot more!

The url is here:

http://thegaininglife.tumblr.com
Fatfanplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatfanplus View Post
Hi there.
I'm Fatfanplus (I'm a gainer) and my boyfriend (also a Gainer) and I just started a new podcast aimed at the male Gainer and Encourager perspective.
We have 2 episodes currently online.
Very frank discussions of family reactions, health and the emotional aspects of gaining plus a lot more!

The url is here:

Quite interesting so far.

Not my kinda gig at all, but it's fascinating to hear a relatively non-crazy sounding person's perspective on it.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
Fatfanplus

Fatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Quite interesting so far.

Not my kinda gig at all, but it's fascinating to hear a relatively non-crazy sounding person's perspective on it.
Thanks. We've only done 2 episodes so far, but we're going to take it very seriously. Do you think I posted this in the correct forum? I don;t come to this website often, and there are so many sections....Any advice where the best place is to promote my podcast?

Thanks!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have a "Weight Board" that includes a subsection on Weight Gain, I'm sure it'd go well over there too.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:08 AM   #5
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Was very interesting & a pleasure to listen to. Thanks for coming up with this!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nicely done--and you have a great voice for this sort of thing

The only problem was, that after listening to the two podcasts this morning, I'm insanely hungry. Harder to be restrained after listening to a couple of people who have found so much contentment in not being restrained!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Fatfanplus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

The only problem was, that after listening to the two podcasts this morning, I'm insanely hungry. Harder to be restrained after listening to a couple of people who have found so much contentment in not being restrained!
LOL! I didn't know our podcast made people hungry!
We should be recording new episodes in the first week on January.
We plan on interviewing some encouragers too.

Russ
Old 12-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Fatfanplus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

NEW PODCAST EPISODE IS UP!

The Gaining Life - Episode 3: How Big Is Too Big?

In this episode we talk about the realities of gaining to immobility, including an afternoon I spent with a 900+ pound man which showed me how hard living 24/7 in a body that large actually is when compared with the fantasies of it.

Also discussed is how to deal with the shame of being fat or dating someone fat in the gay scene where fat is seen as unacceptable.

http://thegaininglife.tumblr.com/
Old 01-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #9
Fatfanplus

NEW PODCAST EPISODE!
"THE GAINING LIFE" Episode 4 is now ONLINE!

In this episode we talk with Dan (bbencourgr), an encourager who’s very open and out in the world about his interests in gaining and encouraging. He’s been featured on TV in MTV’s “True Life” and on “The Tyra Banks Show”.

In part 1 of our 2-part episode, we discuss many things, including how gainers & encouragers are wired differently than other gay men, dating and relationship experiences, and very importantly, we discuss the different varieties of gainer/encourager sex acts.

So enjoy taking a listen to part 1, and stay tuned for part 2 of our interview, which we’ll be posting in a few days.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
Fatfanplus

Default NEW PODCAST EPISODE! The Gaining Life - Episode 6: Chubby Mikey

NEW PODCAST EPISODE!
The Gaining Life - Episode 6: Chubby Mikey

In this episode we chat with Chubby Mikey. You may have seen him on MTV’s True Life episode “I’m Happy To be Fat”, or on the Tyra Banks show, or perhaps you read about him on the internet when he came out with the “Chubby Mikey” calendar” in 2008.

We wanted to try something different and get a perspective from a gay superchub in the chub/chaser scene who some people assume is a gainer, but isn’t. In this episode we discuss his views on gainers and encouragers, what it’s like to have people assume you have no sexuality because you’re fat, job discrimination as a superchub, having a month of your life filmed for TV, and what the public reaction was like after being on national TV solely for being fat.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #11
Fatfanplus

Default New Podcast Episode! The Gaining Life - Episode 7: Davey420

New Podcast Episode!
The Gaining Life - Episode 7: Davey420

In this episode we chat with Davey420. We discuss his first foray into gaining during high school when he got a fast food job, his parents shock at his ballooning size, and then going down and up in weight since. We also go into the pros and cons of objectification, chairs that are too small, and learning to be true to who you are instead of what everyone around you wants you to be.