Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title
Default Wow! That was fun!

I had an amazing experience today. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and some hot knee high boots. My shirt was long but thin and tight enough to show off my belly and love handles creating a thick roll above the jeans. I had just finished lunch and was browsing the refrigerated bakery case at the grocery store. A man walked up beside me and said quietly "They all look delicious don't they?"

I smiled, and said "It's hard to choose just one."

"Why stop at one?" he asked.

I briefly touched my belly roll and blushed. I said that most girls with a belly like mine wouldn't even have one.

He said that men prefer softer women who enjoy their food over twigs who live on celery. I blushed again and selected 2 items. He told me to enjoy them and to not listen to people who think women should look like boys.I thanked him and walked away, making sure to put a little extra wiggle in my step.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are more out there than you think. It's suprising to say the least who will comment on things at the grocery store. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, It's awesome to know that so many men out there perfer a fuller figure, I'm just saying it comes as a shock of who does sometimes
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysteph View Post
I had an amazing experience today. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and some hot knee high boots. My shirt was long but thin and tight enough to show off my belly and love handles creating a thick roll above the jeans. I had just finished lunch and was browsing the refrigerated bakery case at the grocery store. A man walked up beside me and said quietly "They all look delicious don't they?"

I briefly touched my belly roll and blushed. I said that most girls with a belly like mine wouldn't even have one.

He said that men prefer softer women who enjoy their food over twigs who live on celery. I blushed again and selected 2 items. He told me to enjoy them and to not listen to people who think women should look like boys.I thanked him and walked away, making sure to put a little extra wiggle in my step.
Wow, nice experience. I'am always thinking that when I see a girl like you. Maybe, next time I've to say it. Don't you think?
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

It is very true! I was around 33lbs larger a couple of years ago and when myself and my other half went to Greece I certainly got ogled and smiled at by the local men (the "Power of the Bosom" I surmised! lol As well as the round, curvy, feminine figure). I felt very alive and very aware of my femininity. I am trying to healthily lose weight due to genetic health issues that will arise if I dont and I am genuinely finding that I am getting less and less compliments, my breasts are smaller and I do not feel as "potent" as I once did to quite a significant degree. Losing fullness in my breasts (once 38DD. I have no desire to be measured now so I dont know what I am I'm afraid) has affected me greatly. The roundness of my hips is not what it used to be and I believe I am mourning the fewer curves, the bounce of a full bosom and the round, softness of my belly. I am happy to be feeling healthier and nothing can ever compare to having better health and increased energy but something that is so hard to describe is gone...

So, I can agree and completely understand where the gentleman you met was coming from. He certainly has a point! I am glad he put a wiggle in your walk and a spring in your step. I will admit I sit here with a touch of the green eyed monster Big girls you are beautiful! xXx

The pic of me in the black top and also the Hooters vest is me BEFORE weight loss, the other two are me currently...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MISC PICS 845.jpg (45.4 KB, 980 views)
File Type: jpg ct9.jpg (61.4 KB, 975 views)
File Type: jpg ct46.jpg (72.9 KB, 976 views)
File Type: jpg hooters.jpg (54.7 KB, 980 views)
Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysteph View Post

This story is appealing on every level, and hot! However, I would never have the cojones to make a comment to a woman I didn't know (unless we were starting to date, or in response to something she said or did) about her weight. I'm glad that his sincere appreciation was accepted and appreciated by you.