Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Smile Things a Feeder would need...

Inspired by the 'food/feedee amazon wish list thread' I thought I would ask a few questions on what a feeder would need... What do you feedees out there look for in a feeder? What prefferences do you have regarding home life?

For me some of the things I can see needing (apart from a huge shopping bill) are:
Supersize beds, chairs and doorways.
bigger shower.

Basically everything bigger

Ideas?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that there is a list of what is ideal if there is a super-sized person in the house, that has little to do with being a feeder. I can't think, off hand, of anything that would be feeder-specific, but then again I'm not really into feederism in any substantial way. At the least I'd think that things might be specific to particular relationships (if there was a sub-dom bent then maybe a comfortable chair suitable to attaching restraints to, if something the couple enjoyed was feeding with the feedee tied up, etc)

ETA: As for things I could imagine would be handy with a very large person in the household.....(I once was framing a story partially based on someone trying to set up such things, so I compiled a substantial mental list...I'm sure I've forgotten some of the ideas, but what I can recall off hand include)

- a nice solid floor that won't squeak
- good amounts of space (not just wide doorways, but room between furniture, etc)
- lack of stairs preferred
- a large shower stall with hand rails, a bench, and a detachable shower wand
- toilet with bidet feature
- bench in the washroom
- lots of storage that doesn't require getting too high or too low
- very solid bed frame and high end mattress, set to just the right height to make getting in and out easy.
- extra wide and very solid seating
- a solid stool that can easily be moved around the kitchen
- good wireless wifi, so you can control things from wherever you are
- some of those kids' grabber things, scattered around the dwelling, to make picking up dropped things easier
- appropriate vehicle.....for very large people this might include ability to transport a scooter

that's all I can recall off hand, but I'm sure I'd collected more at one point.

Last edited by Tad; 02-01-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rails in the shower as well. A big car with bench seats lol
Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Liking your answer TAD .
Old 02-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Things

I've been thinking of additional things and came up with none. You have what i think are the two MOST IMPORTANT things toilet and shower. Man or woman who wants to be in a relationship with a partner with poor hygene? I didn't think so. Cars chairs those are the easy things. I speak from experience. I spent thousands in Bathroom renovations.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Plenty of money.Her Hips wont spread if you got no Bread.
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your balls will be blue, if you're broke - it's true!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #8
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I think that there is a list of what is ideal if there is a super-sized person in the house, that has little to do with being a feeder. I can't think, off hand, of anything that would be feeder-specific, but then again I'm not really into feederism in any substantial way. At the least I'd think that things might be specific to particular relationships (if there was a sub-dom bent then maybe a comfortable chair suitable to attaching restraints to, if something the couple enjoyed was feeding with the feedee tied up, etc)

ETA: As for things I could imagine would be handy with a very large person in the household.....(I once was framing a story partially based on someone trying to set up such things, so I compiled a substantial mental list...I'm sure I've forgotten some of the ideas, but what I can recall off hand include)

- a nice solid floor that won't squeak
- good amounts of space (not just wide doorways, but room between furniture, etc)
- lack of stairs preferred
- a large shower stall with hand rails, a bench, and a detachable shower wand
- toilet with bidet feature
- bench in the washroom
- lots of storage that doesn't require getting too high or too low
- very solid bed frame and high end mattress, set to just the right height to make getting in and out easy.
- extra wide and very solid seating
- a solid stool that can easily be moved around the kitchen
- good wireless wifi, so you can control things from wherever you are
- some of those kids' grabber things, scattered around the dwelling, to make picking up dropped things easier
- appropriate vehicle.....for very large people this might include ability to transport a scooter

that's all I can recall off hand, but I'm sure I'd collected more at one point.
Disappointed I can't rep you for this!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #9
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Rails in the shower as well. A big car with bench seats lol
I personally don't like cars with bench seats. My legs get tired if I don't have a center console to rest them against. I know, I'm weird.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
joey86

Talking

Great comments peeps
Old 02-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #11
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Lay her in satin,
Feed her well,
Watch her Fatten,
See her swell.
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote