Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #26
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Delivery is overrated.
Waaaaah waaaaah wahhhhh. His milkshake brings all the girls (and boys) to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours! PUT UP OR SHUT UP MORDECAI!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #27
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I hope Assquatch shows up soon & makes a bunch of assy posts showcasing his royal assiness.

And before he beats me to the joke, this was not intended to assassinate his character at all. :P
You remember me using that phrase? Damn that's sweet. And scary. You have a scary memory.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #28
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Waaaaah waaaaah wahhhhh. His milkshake brings all the girls (and boys) to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours! PUT UP OR SHUT UP MORDECAI!
Well, fine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butofcourse.jpg (47.0 KB, 91 views)
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #29
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, fine!
Please to be removing the WHOOSH-pants please.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well, fine!
Take.them.off.NOW.

pretty please?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #31
Mordecai

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
Please to be removing the WHOOSH-pants please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Take.them.off.NOW.

pretty please?
I had a great weekend so...

Last edited by Mordecai; 02-21-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #32
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I had a great weekend so...
those pants were amazing, and I hope I didn't miss a picture of your bare-ass.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #33
Mordecai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
those pants were amazing, and I hope I didn't miss a picture of your bare-ass.
WHOOSH!

Superman pajamas!