Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club
Default Fantasy name calling: Piggies

One of my favorite things in regards to FA-ism, being a BBW, and generally loving (and lusting!) fat, is name calling and teasing. Maybe it's a bit of a sub/dom fetish thing, but I love to be teased by being called a fat little piggy, and all manner of such...

There have been some great videos by Luna Love and Ivy posted for sale on the paysite board, which I thought were totally hot, incredibly sexy, and a lot of fun. There are also a few great stories featuring this fantasy, one of my recent favorites is Zonker's Love Song of Circe.

Some of the videos and photo spreads have inspired some debate, however, as to whether piggy costumes were somehow demeaning.

I don't believe they are, but I can see where the idea comes from. Until I was in my early 20s I was not comfortable with my size, and I was not comfortable with my fetish(es). Over the years I've grown (pun intended), and I understand myself better, and hopefully others, as well. Now I own my kinks, and my fetishes. They are not demeaning, they are empowering.

I had a long discussion about this at a pub a few months ago with some friends, and one of them made this pic of me to celebrate my piggy-ness! I thought I would share...

Oink!
Brenda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brenda_piggy1.jpg (30.9 KB, 3315 views)
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Deciding whether or not something is demeaning is like deciding whether or not a particular food tastes good, a particular genre of music is enjoyable, or a particular activity is fun. Those adjectives are 100% subjective and only particular to the individual.

I hate beets, classical music, and sunbathing. Beets make me gag, I'm tone deaf so music without words bores me, and I hate the heat. My personal dislike of those things don't make them gagworthy, boring, or uncomfortable to anyone else. Beets don't "taste bad". They "taste bad to me".

Therefore nothing sexual is by its nature demeaning. One person's degradation is another's stroke material.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things

Incidentally,...
I have the same fetish for certain,....it isn't just you,...
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow, Cute Photo!

Brenda:

I have to admit that is really a cute photo. I have never had the pleasure of participating in "piggie talk" so to speak, but the idea really turns me on. I too find Luna Love's and Ivy's piggie photos a big turn-on as well. The thought of making love to a woman like yourself or eating a sumptuous meal together and telling each other what fat piggies we are really lights my fire. Maybe I will have the experience some day.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I knew a girl that loved being called piggy. Some girls hate it, always make sure to ask what someone is comfortable with before saying it.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #6
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You make a very attractive piggy fatgirl33.

I wrote a piggy transformation story and posted it on the old weight board years ago, I don't know what happened to it, it was just a short little thing though, I could bang out a close approximation.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #7
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That photo is so cute! and I love being called a big fat pig, I think its common in this fetish.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
CorpulenceConnoisseur

CorpulenceConnoisseur has said some nice things

Now that I think about it, "fat little piggy" can be a very cute nickname in the right context. I use to call my ex 'butterball', but never in public lol.
CorpulenceConnoisseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Brenda:

I have to admit that is really a cute photo. I have never had the pleasure of participating in "piggie talk" so to speak, but the idea really turns me on. I too find Luna Love's and Ivy's piggie photos a big turn-on as well. The thought of making love to a woman like yourself or eating a sumptuous meal together and telling each other what fat piggies we are really lights my fire. Maybe I will have the experience some day.
It's a fun experience, though I would say it would be best to truly know where one another stands before accidentally letting it slip in an outdoor setting while going out.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have a problem with people teasingly referring to me as piggy or whatever if they are my close friends and are only joking but it would annoy me if it was somebody I wasn't close to or they did it all the time. I think it is just one of those things that depends upon the context.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
One of my favorite things in regards to FA-ism, being a BBW, and generally loving (and lusting!) fat, is name calling and teasing. Maybe it's a bit of a sub/dom fetish thing, but I love to be teased by being called a fat little piggy, and all manner of such...

There have been some great videos by Luna Love and Ivy posted for sale on the paysite board, which I thought were totally hot, incredibly sexy, and a lot of fun. There are also a few great stories featuring this fantasy, one of my recent favorites is Zonker's Love Song of Circe.

Some of the videos and photo spreads have inspired some debate, however, as to whether piggy costumes were somehow demeaning.

I don't believe they are, but I can see where the idea comes from. Until I was in my early 20s I was not comfortable with my size, and I was not comfortable with my fetish(es). Over the years I've grown (pun intended), and I understand myself better, and hopefully others, as well. Now I own my kinks, and my fetishes. They are not demeaning, they are empowering.

I had a long discussion about this at a pub a few months ago with some friends, and one of them made this pic of me to celebrate my piggy-ness! I thought I would share...

Oink!
Brenda
I have a hard time doing that. If someone wants it, I'll do it. But I adore BBWs too much to make fun. I wouldn't tease anyone about being fat any more than I would tease someone for having beautiful eyes.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #12
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Deciding whether or not something is demeaning is like deciding whether or not a particular food tastes good, a particular genre of music is enjoyable, or a particular activity is fun. Those adjectives are 100% subjective and only particular to the individual.

I hate beets, classical music, and sunbathing. Beets make me gag, I'm tone deaf so music without words bores me, and I hate the heat. My personal dislike of those things don't make them gagworthy, boring, or uncomfortable to anyone else. Beets don't "taste bad". They "taste bad to me".

Therefore nothing sexual is by its nature demeaning. One person's degradation is another's stroke material.
Also this was really well said!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it can be sweet if it's used as a term of endearment....

And it can be super hot if used correctly during sex or as playful foreplay but the problem can be finding just the right way to do it that satisfies both partners. Some words might be a huge turn off to the other and vice versa. But as for me personally, I dig it
Old 02-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #14
c5vtman

c5vtman has said some nice things
Default Fantasy name calling piggies..

I think if you call someone that in public, especially if their overweight and in a mean way, I find it very insulting and degrading, but in my case with a bbw, when the topic is brought up and were eating and indulging in food, and have some beers and then some hot sex, piggy names, and fetishes, for me and my dates is what makes the night hot and fun. Its a fetish I discovered some years back, and always enjoy reading the stories, but never would I ever in a day disrespect big people or degrade them. God created us in all shapes and forms. @ Large n lovely and Stuffing kit, amen to both you beautiful women, and fatgirl33 I like the piggy picture.
c5vtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #15
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

it's a slippery slope, and definitely something to be discussed with a partner well in advance, but not only does it turn me on to engage in such talk, it turns me on infinitely more when it visibly turns on a partner to be called such names or talk abt her size, weight, etc. a lotta times it manifests in this cocky little smirk and/or backtalk, and from that point on shit gets nuclear.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:46 AM   #16
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title
Default Name calling

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I think it can be sweet if it's used as a term of endearment....

And it can be super hot if used correctly during sex or as playful foreplay but the problem can be finding just the right way to do it that satisfies both partners. Some words might be a huge turn off to the other and vice versa. But as for me personally, I dig it
Anything that floats your boat or barge, you huge, fat, sexy goddess
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:43 AM   #17
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

It's nice to see that people are considerate of the feelings of others! But it's even better to see that so many women (and men, no doubt! ) like this kind of name calling when it's offered in the right situation.

Always remember: context is everything!

Brenda