Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #26
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
He had Sherri Shepherd on his show. Ferguson was blantantly staring at her titties. Finally, he admitted it on air.
Who wouldn't stare at Sherri Shepherd's titties, though? Those things are big, juicy, and round.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #27
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
She didn't start out that way, though. It's basically just love weight. And true love from her husband.
Exactly! That's the thing, many of these women become bbws later on in their relationships/marriages. I also never consider someone who only like big tits or even a big ass as an FA. I will consider a man an FA when he accepts that big belly! It seems that the plump belly has not been welcomed with open arms as a large bustline or a grande derriere.