Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #51
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

So I dyed my hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled 5.jpg (87.5 KB, 1050 views)
Old 02-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #52
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So.... not to be all binary and shit.... but are you a man or a woman now?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #53
analikesyourface

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
So.... not to be all binary and shit.... but are you a man or a woman now?
I'm an anastasia!

I honestly have no fucking clue and lately I've just been me, and some days I feel girly, some days I feel dude-ish. So I don't really know. I think I'm too young to know, honestly.

I'm just sort of lost when it comes to my gender. I mean, until I found my love for fat men I just assumed I was into chicks. Because that would be logical, you know? But I'm not, so that sort of complicates things. I think I'm just smack dab in the middle of the gender line.

Last edited by analikesyourface; 02-27-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: More things needed to be said :P
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #54
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
So I dyed my hair.
Very nice picture
Old 02-27-2013, 11:27 PM   #55
SerenityValkyrie

SerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love doing photos where I look like, "Do you really want to go there cause I'll go there." lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 74607_10151665133939517_1268175844_n.jpg (37.0 KB, 1031 views)
SerenityValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So I dyed my hair.
Wow, smoking hot look on you! Are you noticing people getting a dazed look when in your vicinity lately?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #57
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityValkyrie View Post
I love doing photos where I look like, "Do you really want to go there cause I'll go there." lol
Nice and sweet
Old 02-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #58
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So I dyed my hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityValkyrie View Post
2 many cuties aaa
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #59
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
I'm an anastasia!
Is that really your name? That's beautiful.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #60
SerenityValkyrie

SerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Nice and sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
2 many cuties aaa
Thanks guys
SerenityValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #61
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Is that really your name? That's beautiful.
Thanks! I go by either that, toni, or anthony. My legal name is anastasia, however.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #62
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Librarygirl at work

Ok, so I've done pics of myself with giant sweets and a man dressed as an asparagus...Here I am with a giant book!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giant book 2.jpg (50.6 KB, 962 views)
Old 03-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #63
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Ok, so I've done pics of myself with giant sweets and a man dressed as an asparagus...Here I am with a giant book!
Nice smile!
Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #64
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
For some reason that reminds be a bit of Alice in Wonderland!

Too bad I missed the picture with the giant asparagus !
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #65
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
Nice smile!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
For some reason that reminds be a bit of Alice in Wonderland!

Too bad I missed the picture with the giant asparagus !
Haha! Yes...It was even stranger when we got out our tiniest book to go with it. That and the fact that the visitors who came to see it were magicians in their spare time. I was given a magic trick business card and a tiny golden rabbit! You really couldn't make it up!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:16 AM   #66
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
your'e so fantastic.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #67
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

You look like you're having way too much fun at work!
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #68
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Need Moar.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #69
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ME AND My new DO...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEWDO.jpg (114.3 KB, 883 views)
Old 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #70
Librarygirl

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
your'e so fantastic.
You always make me smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningsoft View Post
You look like you're having way too much fun at work!
Haha! Oh dear, yes! It amazes me sometimes that I am in charge of anything and anyone as I am as giggly as I was as a teenager sometimes, lol!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #71
MysteriousVik

MysteriousVik has said some nice things

My goodness, you're gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
TEN POINTS NOT TO GRYFFINDOR

witches love crowns
MysteriousVik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #72
oliver141180

oliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You look lovely
Old 03-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #73
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is every picture of me: drinking/drunk and not into being photographed.

The syringe mask makes it awesome, I guess.

Last edited by Melian; 03-09-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #74
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Here is every picture of me: drinking/drunk and not into being photographed.

The syringe mask makes it awesome, I guess.
Yeah, because you don't have a hand in making that photo awesome at all.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #75
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I saw her vagina.

Seriously. I was online when she posted that set of pics, and it included a crotch shot that was quickly removed. Should have saved a screenshot, as it might have been worth money around here, these days.
Haha that's the oldest post in the history of the internet
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote