Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default taking the plunge

My girlfriend decided a few days ago that we should take a break. I have spent enough time crying over this and now it is time for me to do something to make me happy again. This weekend I have booked myself into a posh hotel and I am going to meet my online fetish friend. We have been friends for a few years now and have only ever spoke of meeting once before. It has never came up apart from that time because his fetish is voyeurism like mine. He loves to watch me on cam but like I don't know the cam is on sometimes it is just watching me clean my room or sort stuff out Saturday we are meeting in the flesh for the first time. I am excited about meeting but scared he won't feel the same when we actually meet.

Have any of you met up with someone like that. How did it feel were they what you expected
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hope you're careful, and that you have no regrets. Let us know how it turns out. Have fun.
I've never met anyone that way.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for your concerns. I will be very careful. We have been online friends for a good few years now. He is a complete gentleman and I'm sure he will be no different in real life. We are meeting somewhere public just incase and if it feels wrong I will make my excuses and head straight back to my hotel room.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #4
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Good luck!!! I'm sure it will go great! That is a lot less risk than I took with my last online meet up and that all went fine. You'll be gold.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #5
sophie lou

I think it will be hard to go into too much detail about meeting up without it sounding like something from a Jackie Collins novel. I will try anyway.

As soon as we met outside the restaurant Max threw his arms around me and gave me the most amazing cuddle. It put me at ease about the whole meeting business straight away. He felt so nice pressed against me, I let my hands drift down his sides to feel his muffin tops through his shirt bulging over the top of his jeans. I got the feeling he was having a nice feel too. Normally that would make me feel a little uncomfortable but instead it was making me all giddy and girly like a teenager.

After the meal Max suggested that we should go somewhere else for drinks. I'm going to sound so bad right now but i just said " no lets have drinks back at my hotel ". We both knew where this was going. When we got into the hotel room he said how he had always dreamed of seeing me for real and had dreamed of just watching me in the flesh like he has done so many times on cam. I was absolutely terrified and excited at the same time so i put on a strip show for him while he sat and watched. As it came to an end i started to feel really self conscious. He must have noticed because that was when he came over. He laid me on the bed and kissed me everywhere from head to toe. Spending lots of time rubbing and kissing my belly. Teasing me by not touching my breasts or my kitty. He pleasured me like that for ages before finally touching me there. It was electric and one of the best nights i have ever had.

He was everything i hoped he would be His belly felt so nice pressed against mine while he was on top and it was the most amazing feeling having my belly rubbed while i was on top.