Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default It rhymes with tummy tuck, but is more fun..

Do many guys enjoy partaking in the ultimate in belly rubs, so to speak?
I find there is nothing better than gliding along in the pillowy smoothness of a soft tummy until, well, things may get more sticky than smooth...And BBW, how to you feel about this, is it fun, icky, or just meh??
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Do many guys enjoy partaking in the ultimate in belly rubs, so to speak?
I find there is nothing better than gliding along in the pillowy smoothness of a soft tummy until, well, things may get more sticky than smooth...And BBW, how to you feel about this, is it fun, icky, or just meh??
How exactly does this work? I'm trying to visualize this...

I've heard of fitty tucking (my favorite), but not using the tummy. And it looks uncomfortable for the lady. Seems like it would give me a little tummy ache.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

I've been a huge fan of that for years! The women I have done that with have found it hugely erotic and some were surprised at how sexy it made them feel to have a man paying such erotic attention to what many in society view as a major "figure flaw." I have been with plenty of bbw/ssbbw who do not like their fat bellies and with some of them, having a man truly adore and "get off" on their big sexy belly has changed their opinion of their belly from being a liability in the bedroom to becoming an ample asset for mutual pleasure. It works with her on top too, letting her belly hang on you as both of you thrust and a little lube can really help too. Your girl will enjoy knowing that she has another way to get to you
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
How exactly does this work? I'm trying to visualize this...

I've heard of fitty tucking (my favorite), but not using the tummy. And it looks uncomfortable for the lady. Seems like it would give me a little tummy ache.
It is like fitty tucking, another favorite of mine. Often it involves lying face to face and focking back and forth until an explosive moment. Sometimes baby oil is used or sometimes not even necessary. It can also be done missionary style or with her on top, but I prefer the side to side, especially since that allows her unfettered access to nipples, which makes it even more fun.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
bbwbud

I meant rocking back and forth! How Freudian can you get!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #6
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

Sounds fun!
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #7
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title
Thumbs up

Wow, exquisitely written - I am totally trying this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post
I've been a huge fan of that for years! The women I have done that with have found it hugely erotic and some were surprised at how sexy it made them feel to have a man paying such erotic attention to what many in society view as a major "figure flaw." I have been with plenty of bbw/ssbbw who do not like their fat bellies and with some of them, having a man truly adore and "get off" on their big sexy belly has changed their opinion of their belly from being a liability in the bedroom to becoming an ample asset for mutual pleasure. It works with her on top too, letting her belly hang on you as both of you thrust and a little lube can really help too. Your girl will enjoy knowing that she has another way to get to you
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post

ugh so hot!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #9
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah it can be pretty hot..I never would have thought so until I tried it but yeah...good stuff.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #10
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
yeah it can be pretty hot..I never would have thought so until I tried it but yeah...good stuff.
That makes you my kind of woman, large!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post

That makes you my kind of woman, large!
Lol fa's were made for fat girls
Old 11-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I'm not sure how others might do this but if both partners are facing each other laying on your sides, the place where the belly meets the thighs is the perfect place for it.

And if you gals got one of those little remote controlled bullets, well that makes it even hotter

Lots of sexy fun lol
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #13
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

Has any one put it in the belly button? I've always wanted to try that.
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #14
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagtd View Post
Has any one put it in the belly button? I've always wanted to try that.
I wouldn't advise it. You could cause the lady serious injury. The belly button is a weak point in the abdominal wall, and poking it repeatedly with a hard object will be painful for her and may lead to an emergency trip to the hospital.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #15
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

I wanted to try this with the last guy I dated, but we never got around to it. It's sounds incredibly hot and erotic.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

absolutely love it. it's one of those things that's kinda hard to segue into unless prompted by her, but if she's on top and just sorta begins doing it there's nothing better.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #17
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've wanted to try this, but have always felt uncomfortable asking.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Yeah, it's no different than when a guy blows his load on a girl's chest, or elsewhere sensual.

A lot of women like it. And I enjoy it. Of course if you aren't 'lubed' up you probably shouldn't just start rubbing raw skin on skin roughly... might be painful.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #19
Skinny1

Skinny1 has said some nice things

I confess I have found two ladies who enjoyed this. For one lady, it was her "time of the month" and she found this an awesome substitute in her time of need. The other lady agreed to my pleading, and she said she never felt so much emotion in her life. She loved it.
Skinny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #20
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've done it a little as foreplay, but never start-to-finish.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote