Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Any real body is going to have 'bad bits.' Anyone can have a pimple on their butt, an old scar, stretch marks, skin issues, different body hair than is the style....this is just part of being human.

You don't have to prefer those things, but at the least most people can just look around them, and hopefully they can appreciate that they are part of the overall package.

But yah, I think for me, anything that is directly related to fat can even turn around to being a good thing in a way, because it reminds me of her fatness, and that is a turn on. So, stretch marks might not do anything for me in and of themselves, and interupt certain otherwise smooth expanses of skin, so perhaps there is a slight negative there. But
- it is easy to just focus on the good instead of them
- they are part of who she is, so I wouldn't really want them gone anyway, because I like the whole package
- Some of them are from getting fatter over the years, some are from pregnancy, and those were both pretty sexy to me, so it takes just an easy mental jump to go from "what is that bump?" to "oh yah, that is because she's gained weight or because she carried our child, man I'm so lucky and she is so awesome!"

Which really gets me to feeling: they aren't really "bad bits." The only way I could see them as being bad is if they somehow stopped her from enjoying life.

ETA: Sorry if this sounds PC, but if you've read any of my posts, you know that this is pretty much the way my mind works )
Old 11-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #52
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
People call them stretch marks but I call them tiger stripes. RAWRRRR!!!
Well, some of us on here call them Beauty Marks

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #53
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

To me they are not "bad bits" at all. I prefer and am hugely turned on by any change in a woman's body that shows evidence of her love of food and demonstrated ability to fulfill her desires. Those "bad bits" also represent to me how much a woman loves to over-indulge herself, which is a huge turn on. I also believe there are some women who would rather the "bad bits" go away, but I think they ultimately know it goes with the territory when you love to eat. However, to the woman, she can see them as "bad bits" and it's my job to turn her thinking around when she sees and feels that I truly admire those "bad bits" and little by little, gradually over time, she realizes they are not so bad anymore In fact, the best is when she is able to flaunt for me parts of her she was once ashamed of and is now proud to show me her new cellulite dimples or new stretch marks, or how much harder it is to shave certain nether regions. It has been my experience that the type of man a woman is with can in large part determine whether a woman is comfortable with her "bad bits."
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #54
Mr. Jigglesworth

Very well said, that has been my mission as well over the years to help her to realize that her bad bits aren't bad at all but very endearing and as you said a testimony to her self-indulgence. And to watch a woman go from being shy or having bad thoughts of her body to openly flaunting it because she is secure and knows her man loves every inch and pound and curve of her body and mind is something we should all strive for.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 11-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #55
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

I think my stretch marks are my beauty marks, and those lovely dimples all over my round boooty and thighs Accentuate the softness and supple fluffy fatness that as I grow...I've grown to love
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #56
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I usually don't think too much of my imperfections. I developed very early, and had stretch marks for so long that I hardly think of them anymore. Also, my breasts grew in pointing down, so whatever... At this point, other women in my age bracket are just now catching up to where I've been since I was 14... However, I am always looking for ways to improve my body, namely the softness and tone of my skin. I moisturize and exfoliate from the head to toe. I'm thinking of tanning- call me crazy, but I want the even toned body. Anyway, I like my body, and I like it enough to be serene about it, even while trying to maintain and improve it.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:44 PM   #57
Mr. Jigglesworth

To Boaterbabe, you have a healthy attitude about yourself that more women, especially the bbws who aren't in the know about Dimensions, are seriously lacking. I wish you could start up a self-esteem class to teach other bbws and/or women in general what you've just said here. Big Beautiful Women have always been sexy & beautiful to me since 1st-2nd grade, but a bbw with your confidence is even sexier.

And You, Miss Lovelocs are a very beautiful woman also, but please don't use a tanning booth/salon to tan, as we don't want to lose you to skin cancer. If you wanna tan right, do it outside at the beach, the poolside or simply in your backyard. As that is the best way to tan naturally. You would also do good to not use any SPF rated sunblock, but rather a good quality tanning oil like Hawaiian Tropics or Coppertone which have been around for decades, so are tried and true. But if those prove to be too pricey, my mom & I when I was growing up used to simply use plain ole baby oil with alittle bit of Iodine drops mixed in, her & I used it for years and both have maintained nice base tans for years, and I'm talking since the 60's now. But this is your choice, just offering my 2 cents from experience. Also if you want a more even skin tone, go to the local library and look at books that talk about foods that heal vs. foods that harm, and they'll go through the whole list of fruits, veggies, grains and more talking about what vitamins & minerals they have and help with skin tone, ache/pimples, which ones have anti-oxidents, which help prevent cancer, so on and so forth. I hope this info helps you.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 12-23-2012, 03:30 AM   #58
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

no such thing
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #59
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
no such thing
bless you.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #60
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I get more turned on when I discover a ssbbw's imperfections. I love darker chafed skin or the sweat and smell and taste under a big belly or between the thighs
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #61
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cellulite, Stretch marks, are not imperfections. You know what's interesting? I actually find my cellulite attractive, it makes me feel very feminine. Women get cellulite, not men, due to the way fat distributes on our bodies. I revel in being a woman. And guys find that little "pouch" also known as a "gunt" very sexy. The female body is beautiful, and so is the male body.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 03-02-2013 at 11:38 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #62
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
People call them stretch marks but I call them tiger stripes. RAWRRRR!!!
So lovely and so nice. Thanks for this expression
Old 03-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #63
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Yes indeed fat chicks are great, everyone is a beautiful and unique snowflake, etc etc More in keeping with what the op had in mind, I can think of a few things from the perspective of a man who has been with the same bbw for 10 years or so on a lighter twist. When she comes home from a long day at work and the first thing she does it take her bra off (that is the equivalent to a man taking his pants off when he gets home, it means your in for the evening for those that don't know, lol) and then pounces on you.. moist under boob funkiness, not sexy. Another one, when you have half of a meatball sub and 4 reecies peanutbutter eggs hidden in the back of the fridge for a midnight snack and you go to eat it later and its gone! The fat chick food radar strikes again! Oh and those nights when she's been asleep and bundled up in blanks for a few hours already and you climb into bed after a hard night of playing world of warcraft and she rolls over to you and you'd swear she was 1000 degrees, yet her feet are still ice cold...

Its not all pickles and icecreme I tell you what.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #64
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The issue I've run into is with shaving you know what. It's not easy for a big woman to get all the little nooks and crannies. It is a little weird to be "downtown" and find some stray hairs or a whole patch of carpet on an otherwise smooth surface. My fiance's solution was, "if you want it shaved, you shave it." I am more than happy to, and it is kinda fun/hot.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote