Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
at 42 am I old or young...or just stuck in the middle....

always loved my BBW....

ciao
You're a year younger than me and that's still young but you prolly could be considered a silver fox by 20-30 year-olds. Depends on what YOU like too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 05-08-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: edited quote for moderation
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #52
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread just made this 44 year old guy's weekend

I would like to finally meet someone I have some things in common with (hence, something to chat about), I'm willing to learn new things about a potential partner and I'd always treat her right...regardless of age.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #53
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always enjoy the banter that goes on in threads about age.

I've dated out of my age range most of my life, from the divorced woman who I spent 2 weeks one summer with in Seaside Heights when I was 17, to Carla, who was 19 years my junior.

For me, the idea of age being just a number holds true. It may hold more water now that I'm older, perhaps wishing that I still "got it", but truly hoping that age=wisdom is finally going to come true for me.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #54
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I might be able to have a fling with someone much younger/older....but when it comes to a relationship...no. There is a big difference. As I have gotten older, there is no way I could be with a man who was 20 years my senior. I cannot even imagine it.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #55
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My partner is 9 years older than I. He is the most passionate, intelligent, sexy, considerate and fearless man I have ever met. Men need to have experience to value a relationship.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #56
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Men need to have experience to value a relationship.
Oh, no doubt...as do women. That will look different for every person, and experience is not something that is always easily defined. Hell, at 47 ( my age ), if a man is not mostly ' formed '...then it is never going to happen...no matter how many more years he sees.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #57
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't necessarily think that it has to do with one thing or another. I have dated younger men, and older men. I've had good experiences with both. But looking back, my lasting and meaningful relationships have always been with older men. I will say that an older man will in fact turn my head faster than a younger man will any day.

The whole graying thing is extremely hot to me... whether it be on his face,his head or chest. I have seemed to find that the older men are more apt to have the hairy chests I love!

As long as he cares about me, and genuinely gets me..... I don't think age really matters. I would never exclude my self from falling for someone based on his age.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:51 AM   #58
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

I do not like young men under the age of 30, most of them are immature. Alot of them have no respect for women. 9 out of 10 times I walk by an older gentleman (35 and up) he would greet me. Only 1 out of 10 young males do the same. They are just so much more respectful.
i never really understood why people find the need to justify their personal preferences by berated and reducing an entire group of people that dont fit their desired preference.

as if age is the only factor that determines maturity. sigh. people are different, not better or worse, for pete's sake.
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #59
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Age like weight is only a number and probably only really important to statisticians, but if numbers are important then there are only eight letters that really count, regardless of age or weight, what ever - "I love you"
Old 05-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #60
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Age like weight is only a number and probably only really important to statisticians, but if numbers are important then there are only eight letters that really count, regardless of age or weight, what ever - "I love you"
I know, well, noone, who doesn't have a general ballpark number. You started a thread where you stated you were looking for women around your age, or up to 10 years younger. Did you just forget to add the ten, or more, years older? I have found more men who say age doesn't matter, and they tend to be 20...or 60. lol
Old 05-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #61
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I know, well, noone, who doesn't have a general ballpark number. You started a thread where you stated you were looking for women around your age, or up to 10 years younger. Did you just forget to add the ten, or more, years older? I have found more men who say age doesn't matter, and they tend to be 20...or 60. lol
If memory serves me right there are posts somewhere with my age - its no secret its 58, I was more concerned with the thoughts of women being see with older guys, I don't give a dam what the ages is, just so long as they don't feel uncomfortable being young enough to be a daughter or old enough to be my mother lol.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #62
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I have an older BHM!!

He's42 and I'm gonna be 33. I love me some older BHM's!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #63
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

In my experiences, I conclude that age doesnt make the man mature, but rather his mentality and his way of thinking/acting. My ex is 58 but anything having to do with being responsible or open minded in eveyday things made him cringe, while a few dudes younger than me were decent. I had a few immature younger BFs too. My fiance is turning 48 this year(I'm 28) and he is the best one yet I have found. It's all about what goes on in Mr. Dude's head, and what his personal goals are regarding him and him and his lady. Is he in it for a thrill of the moment or willing to go through thick and thin to help make it work? Will we want similar things in the long run? These are some of the questions I ask myself whenever I start to really get involved with someone new. As long as he knows what he wants in life and is sure of it(not just thinking he knows) then he is dateable IMO. If his brain is not ready, nope.
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #64
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow stereotyping much? OP is kinda unfair. It all depends the person.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #65
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wrote that post three months ago (during my ugh phase) and I realize that I should not have stereotyped young men as there are some young men who are very mature and have great respect for women. However, the men that I have dated including my current beau have been at least seven years my senior. This thread should have just died.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 08-01-2010 at 04:09 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #66
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

I've always preferred older men as well. Older women with younger men is unnatural to me, but to each their own.

Older men are more mature, financially stable, have long term goals, and have sown the seeds of their youth and are ready to settle down. At least that's been my experience and I love them all the more for it.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:58 AM   #67
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am definitely an older man fan. All of my relationships have been with a man older than me, sometimes a few weeks, one time twice my age. They tend to be much more calm and do not let things get to them. They are usually more confident as well.

I'm not going to say I would never date a younger man, it really depends on maturity level. My entire life I have been called "an old soul" and "wise beyond my years" so my significant other needs to be around my maturity level.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #68
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

At 54 I guess I fall into this category for someone......Just don't ask me to act my age though.....this way you get the best of both worlds.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #69
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default !

at 27 i'd say i'm a bit offended, but i've always been more drawn to older women so i can hardly comment. i can, however, say that i'll get there one day. and when i do, just you wait!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #70
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
All my life, I've always preferred men who are older than me. I'm 26 but my boyfriend is 39 going on 40. There is something about older man that rocks my world.

I do not like young men under the age of 30, most of them are immature. Alot of them have no respect for women. 9 out of 10 times I walk by an older gentleman (35 and up) he would greet me. Only 1 out of 10 young males do the same. They are just so much more respectful.

I once dated a man 16 years my senior and we are still best of friends (not benefits ). I know a lot of older women hate it when young women date an older man--they say they want us because we are easier to control, naive, etc. What gets me, most of the older females who say crap like that secretly want to smother some hot 25 year old man. Hypocrites. Alot of these females are insecure. A young woman is more mature than a young man. A young woman in her 20s has the maturity of a man in his 30s, for the most part.

Anyway, we prefer older men because of their life experience, courtesy, maturity, and yes, they are fine in bed. It sounds cliche but they know how to treat a woman. Even my father is 13 years older than my mom. She picked RIGHT.
I bet you like Mumrah. He's really athletic for his age, and despite the constant fighting with cat people over petty land is a pretty stand-up guy.

Just kidding, I would agree with you that older men are more mature than younger men on average. Although this day and age I highly doubt it is by much...

But that's not to say there aren't mature young men. As far as 'treating' a woman, I think I have seen very few other men regardless of age treating a woman the way I was raised. And trust me, if your man doesn't get the door for you every chance he has you are missing out on this whole 'treating' thing. Hint, it doesn't stop there.

Anyways good-luck with that. I'll be in my office smoking a tobacco pipe.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:54 PM   #71
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Now that I'm 34 I kinda feel like I'm in the middle. Too old to be young, too young to be old. I do have a hard time relating to someone under the age of about 25 though. I can say that when I turned 30 a few women I knew were more flirty with me. They were all younger, like early 20s.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote