Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep
Default Who are your favorite BBWs from yesteryear?

Let get nostalgic and list a few of our favorite BBWs from back in the day!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

I'll start off with one that still holds a top spot to me, Kelligrl! I'm sure every FA remembers her fondly.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm my favorite BBW from yesteryear.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I'm mine, too! What a coincidence!!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm mine, too! What a coincidence!!
Love the responses ... works for me

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things

SVS -- hands down!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default Favorites

Carolyn Owens. Teighlor Echo and Patty Sanchez
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #8
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

Voting for yourself is not allowed ladies
Old 03-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
And why not? There's nothing in the question that says we can't, or that they have to be for those who get paid for it. I love me and I'm not ashamed to say it!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'll start off with one that still holds a top spot to me, Kelligrl! I'm sure every FA remembers her fondly.
Except the ones she ripped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
And why not? There's nothing in the question that says we can't, or that they have to be for those who get paid for it. I love me and I'm not ashamed to say it!
Silly female, you're not a web model with archives of content to masturbate to! You can't name yourself in this thread!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Silly female, you're not a web model with archives of content to masturbate to! You can't name yourself in this thread!
Well, I may not have archives of it...

You nominate me, then!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I refuse to accept that any of the ladies commenting in this thread are old enough to qualify as having been "from yesteryear".
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #13
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I refuse to accept that any of the ladies commenting in this thread are old enough to qualify as having been "from yesteryear".
I'm 36. How old do I need to be to qualify?

(I just want someone to say I'm their favourite )
Old 03-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #14
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Except the ones she ripped off.
Blackjack sums it up quite well... as for the "elusive" Kg- this thread shares some insight. Seems like each year there is a mention - kind of hoping for a sighting of the Loch Ness Monster.....

What Happened to Kelligirl - Dimensions 2005 Thread

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 03-08-2013 at 06:43 AM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #15
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Blackjack sums it up quite well... as for the "elusive" Kg- this thread shares some insight. Seems like each year there is a mention - kind of hoping for a sighting of the Loch Ness Monster.....

What Happened to Kelligirl - Dimensions 2005 Thread
Yes, and the last post in the link you quoted was aptly quoted:

Quote:
Angie O'Plasty
07-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Geez, this is like bringing up the Loch Ness monster over and over again.

Oh, and before I forget, another of my favorite BBW/SSBBWs was MzWaterfalls, a true 600lbs+ beauty. She now has children and is living her life quietly, and has abandoned the practicing BBW, SSBBW paysite/endless promotion/commercial lifestyle.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

LNL LNL LNL!!! Melissa's site set the bar...in my opinion anyway.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #17
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You did not specify pay site model, and you don't have to be one to be an admired bbw. And confident women don't give a fig about what is "allowed".

Others I admired back in the day are So Very Soft, BBabe and Jes.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #18
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Thanks Rusty. It's all relative to who asks the question. LNL made the list, and she's still a youngin
Old 03-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I've had her on my mind lately…

Naturally, when I talk about a favorite BBW from yesteryear, it's going to be one I've seen naked doing something naughty. I have had Layla Lashell On my mind lately. I read a rumor lately that she had passed… I sure hope it was false!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #20
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Where to begin, and Penguin and Connie Lynn, the only reasons you are not listed is because you are still hanging around here, and that's a good thing.

But to begin from back in the day, who wtill doesn't get a stirring from OP (Original Plumper as they were called then) Karen Brown from the men's mags?
Or, just off the top of my head:
Roberta Smallwood (who always gave me rather big wood)
The ladies of Wild Bill's videos, especially Cinnamon
Peg Moore
Miss Twin Towers
Sandra Simms
The lovely Elaine from Sugar's Place
I'd consider Cat, because she was around in the mid '90's but is still here.
Fuschia from Bountiful Productions was gorgeous in an older photo I've seen of her, and probably still is gorgeous, but I haven't seen any recent photos
I also love mature women, but for some reason, none of the really hot mature BBW I've seen come to mind right now.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:20 AM   #21
penguin
Fnord

Since the topic is BBWs and not paysite models, how about women who didn't get paid for it?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #22
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Well, BigBeautifulMe is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #23
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Darnit, I just realized I missed a great opportunity for an April Fools' joke: I could have claimed to still be carrying a torch for HappyFatChick.
(HFC was a prolific conservative troll, for those who don't remember or didn't notice at the time -- banned in 2010. I wasn't a fan.)

Last edited by CleverBomb; 04-03-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Ok, got the name right. Was worried I'd accidentally mis-remembered it and didn't want to slander anyone.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote