Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok I thought this would be a fun way for the fatties to share their stories of fattiness that only FA's will appreciate and find cute or sexy be it weight gain stories, general stories of being fat or whatever ya wanna post BUT they need to be real life stories that you experienced first hand.

Here's mine. I got the idea for this thread because I wanted to share this funny story that some feeders might find cute and thought about how all fatties have these kinds of stories lol

Someone sent me 4 containers of cream cheese frosting from my wishlist. Yummm so last night, I was laying in bed reading a book with a spoon in my hand and enjoying my cream cheese frosting. I woke up this morning and found the spoon in bed with me LOL. Totally forgot to take it to the kitchen and that's one for sure way of knowing you're a total fatty lol...when ya wake up and find a spoon in bed with you lolol. It made me laugh so hard

Ok, there's my story... please y'all post more stories
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Someone sent me 4 containers of cream cheese frosting from my wishlist. Yummm so last night, I was laying in bed reading a book with a spoon in my hand and enjoying my cream cheese frosting. I woke up this morning and found the spoon in bed with me LOL. Totally forgot to take it to the kitchen and that's one for sure way of knowing you're a total fatty lol...when ya wake up and find a spoon in bed with you lolol. It made me laugh so hard
That's funny!

I know we've got to keep the thread real, but the imagination turns those words around to spooning with you in bed. Mmmmm booty.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

lol! That is a cute and funny story!
I don't really have any stories like that. But there have been plenty of time where I like a food so much that I feel I have to eat the whole thing. There have been times when I've gone through a whole tub of cookies and cream ice cream. There have been times when I've eaten a whole cheesecake (I love cheesecake) or a whole pizza. A couple of weeks ago I was watching a movie and ate 2 large packets of popcorn and half a packet of tim tams. My husband was shocked at how much I ate. Sometimes I think I'm the typical fattie. When eating fast food I have the whole the family meal option all to myself!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay Ive been wanted to share this!
Last week I went to the bar with my feeder and his best friend. All of our friends know about our life style so its never awkward, everybody laughs. So we went to the back patio of the place. My feeders best friend (About 150lbs) sat on one side of the bench, and I sat on the other. Well being more than twice his weight, when I sat down he went flying up as the bench lifted! It was so funny! My feeder came over and patted my belly and gave me a high five!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

^^
That's a good one!!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Last week I went to the bar with my feeder and his best friend. All of our friends know about our life style so its never awkward, everybody laughs. So we went to the back patio of the place. My feeders best friend (About 150lbs) sat on one side of the bench, and I sat on the other. Well being more than twice his weight, when I sat down he went flying up as the bench lifted! It was so funny! My feeder came over and patted my belly and gave me a high five!
Roflmao that is an awesome story!!!!

High five from me too.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

That's funny!

I know we've got to keep the thread real, but the imagination turns those words around to spooning with you in bed. Mmmmm booty.
LOL I didn't even think of that but I love spooning too hehe
Old 02-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
doe135

doe135 has said some nice things

Quote:
That is just awesome
doe135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol... Pretty funny and sexy stories.
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
^^
That's a good one!!
Im glad you guys found it as good of a story as I did!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #11
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
So I guess you can "bench press" at least 150. Impressive!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
torque

torque has said some nice things
Default broken equipment

When I was younger, my pants would shrink in the wash. Now ladders buckle under me leaving me dangling precariously and office chairs roll their wheels off. Obviously these devices were created by genius fatties to make the skinnies do the work.
torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque View Post
When I was younger, my pants would shrink in the wash. Now ladders buckle under me leaving me dangling precariously and office chairs roll their wheels off. Obviously these devices were created by genius fatties to make the skinnies do the work.
LOL I said that last week...man, these jeans must have shrunk in the wash...knowing full well I have eaten like 5 cheesecakes lol
Old 02-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #14
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
So I guess you can "bench press" at least 150. Impressive!
Oh yeah!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

I was on top of her during a particularly amorous moment and I said to her:
"grab my love handles" to which she replied: "which ones?"

ps: we are both fatties and love to eat!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #16
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title

Baby, with a goddess figure like yours, its no longer spooning, it's ladling.
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #17
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I can relate to the waking up and finding evidence of midnight snacks...

...and I didn't make it past the couch. I had gotten home after a long holiday journey. I was given a box of peppermint bark and just wanted to kick back on the couch, do some sweet snacking and catch the end of a ball game. I had put the hunk of p'mint bark I broke off onto a plate. I woke up with the plate upside down on the floor but the worst part was discovering the (mostly) wool sweater I just got as a gift and was wearing for the first time had bonded with the candy, literally. The pic is the back of the sweater, so I fell asleep on top of the stuff and I guess the body heat melted it into the sweater. And being a bachelor, again, I figured soaking it in hot, very hot water would loosen up the bark and then I could put some stain remover on it, soak it some more. But alas lukewarm water apparently is wool's preferred cleaning medium. I did manage to get all the candy off the garment leaving only a huge brown stain on the lower backside, not exactly the ideal place for a stain. Then someone I work with said dish liquid (not detergent) works on wool stains. so I soaked it in lukewarm water and dish liquid, but I used a red grapefruit brand I had on hand, not the Dawn that is wool's friend. So now it has a pinkish-brown amoeba stain. Can wear it around the house and at least it didn't stretch a ton. *sigh*

20130104_204519 (1024x768) (640x480).jpg
Old 03-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #18
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkee1958 View Post
Baby, with a goddess figure like yours, its no longer spooning, it's ladling.
Lmao!! Boy ain't that the truth
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #19
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Lmao!! Boy ain't that the truth
And isn't it every FA's dream to get to spoon/ladle next to your terrific butt! So hot.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

And isn't it every FA's dream to get to spoon/ladle next to your terrific butt! So hot.
Lol thanks hon..and this fat ass seems to be getting more ladle worthy every day lol
Old 03-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #21
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

One day I will be able to post a real story of my fatness. i am working on the fatness right now.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

This is such a great thread. I hope there'll be more great stories.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I've shared this one before but some may not have heard it or some may have forgotten about it

I was off to work one morning and it was raining. I had a lot of stuff to carry in the building and didn't want to make more than one trip. So I had my hands full and damn, dropped my bag of candy :-/ sooo I bent over to pick it up and rrrrrrrrrrrip. Lol. I ripped the front of my favorite pair of jeans out. Not even on a seam mind you. My belly just flat out busted out of them lol. Thankfully I had a rain coat with me and was able to get back to my car without exposing my belly at work lol but I was dying laughing lol

I got home and changed and left the ripped jeans on the bed for my boyfriend to see when he got home lol. He was quite happily surprised lol
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #24
VonDimples

VonDimples has said some nice things

I am a feeder girl with an adorable growing piggy who loves to come over to my "lair" and get stuffed. He loves to poke fun at the thought of his curvy dominant lady rounding out more and more without notice while she's plumping up her babe....

One morning a few months back after an intense stuffing/dom session I was getting dressed to head out to work. I saw his eyes fixated on my butt and his face light up with excitment...pulling on my favorite pair of jeans I had unknowingly split the rear, not even a seam but the actual fabric on my butt ripped open.

I don't think my boy could have been happier, we both giggled about it. I guess all his little teases have been paying off
VonDimples is offline   Reply With Quote