Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics
Default Manswers!

I generally like the show "Manswers!" because... um... well, I guess it's because I'm a man. That doesn't mean I ever expected to find something on the show that I would bring back to DIMENSIONS.

Last week, in true Manswers' style, they announced "The Biggest Boobs In The World!" Of course all of us already knew about and are fans of Norma Stitz, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has.

I knew where they were going, and was already getting ready for one bad fat joke after another, working myself up to getting pissed off before they even started.

Instead, they were as respectful of Norma Stitz as they have ever been about any woman they praise for physical attributes. Though of course they went on and on about how very busty she naturally is, there was not one joke, or even comment made about the rest of her size.

I have to admit that I found it refreshing for a woman I find to be as attractive as Norma to be objectified in the same way as a much more mainstream beauty might be.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Errrrr...maybe because her breasts are huge?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I for one feel a little bit prouder, and even a little bit perkier, for having known that extra poundage in certain areas means that while I'm being completely objectified, I will at least not get made fun of for that extra poundage. Bravo!
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thats old episode im still wondering did they even check out chelsea charms or beshine before even finding out about norma stitz? before hand they thought maxi mounds had the largest breast.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember that episode. My best friend and I were once obsessed with the show and he copied onto DVD every single episode.

I have to agree with others, though. Once the boobs are "wha-BAM" well... extra poundage doesn't seem to matter. So long as the ladies are well big for your size, seems guys don't care. If they look naturally proportionate... meh... jokes ensue. But when the boobs far protrude the body? They see nothing but the bewbage.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #6
easybeat

easybeat can now change their title

Chesty Morgan doesn't have the biggest bust anymore? Those were shockingly huge and I felt kind of sorry for her but well I guess she got to make a b movie career out of it.
easybeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

There have been several foreign media interviews with Norma Stitz and they have been very respectful of her as a human being. I have been a fan of hers since the mid-1980s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easybeat View Post
Chesty Morgan doesn't have the biggest bust anymore?
No, Chesty Morgan has not been for decades. The folks at the Guiness Book of Records have certified that Norma has the largest breast they have ever certified!

Just yahoo Norma Stitz.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #8
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
There have been several foreign media interviews with Norma Stitz and they have been very respectful of her as a human being. I have been a fan of hers since the mid-1980s.

No, Chesty Morgan has not been for decades. The folks at the Guiness Book of Records have certified that Norma has the largest breast they have ever certified!

Just yahoo Norma Stitz.
there prolly has to be at least one woman out there ( possibly more than one) that is bigger than norma stitz but she hasnt been measured yet. the closest 2 are beshine and chelsea charms but they are both have implants and to top it it off there both using not your usual breast implants.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 06-14-2011 at 11:02 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:54 PM   #9
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Manswers is hilarious,the myth's are just plain crazy! LOL
Old 06-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
easybeat

easybeat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Just yahoo Norma Stitz.
yeah I did and

I wonder whatever happened to Chesty Morgan, the movies she's in I never saw them but the trailers are hysterical stuff.
easybeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #11
largebob280
Old Technology

largebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslargebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Another real busty woman that used to be around was named Morganna Roberts. She became known as "The Kissing Bandit" because she used to jump on to baseball fields and run up and kiss various players. I still remember a quote from Steve Garvey of the Dodgers (at the time) after she ran up and kissed him. He was asked why he didn't try to get away from her. He responded, "She had me surrounded."
largebob280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #12
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Oh yes... Morganna was an AMAZEMENT to watch as she ran!
Will you all please excuse me for a while?
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Yeah But Like....

That doesn't sound that out-of-mainstream to me. "Boob men" have often set themselves apart and denied themselves to be "fat-positive".

My question is whether this "Manswers" show has ever done anything specifically with a fat-positive fat woman or with FPLs.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
scoot

scoot can now change their title
Default Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Errrrr...maybe because her breasts are huge?

U R pretty!
scoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #15
Puddles

Puddles does more than just post hot picsPuddles does more than just post hot picsPuddles does more than just post hot pics

Norma Stitz has the biggest tits! (sorry I couldn't resist)
Puddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #16
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is NOT Main Board material as it's essentially still about how a woman is being objectified sexually - but kudos for not ragging on her for being fat. Since we've gone on to include other large busted models, it's veered even further off any ability to fit on the Main Board.

So anyway, since there isn't a perfect board where this fits - it's been moved here for lack of a good place, and for not being rule-breaking to be removed.

Still a sideways size-positive commentary, but hardly a victory moment for anyone.

/mod
Old 07-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Her name is actually Annie Hawkins-Turner. "Norma Stitz" is a play on the words "enormous tits."

Just thought I'd toss that factoid out there.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #18
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Her name is actually Annie Hawkins-Turner. "Norma Stitz" is a play on the words "enormous tits."
When Norma started out back in 1984, she had stated that Annie Hawkins was her business manager. Thanx for the detail information.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:21 AM   #19
stareingharder

stareingharder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I for one feel a little bit prouder, and even a little bit perkier, for having known that extra poundage in certain areas means that while I'm being completely objectified, I will at least not get made fun of for that extra poundage. Bravo!
I agree, that's great.
stareingharder is offline   Reply With Quote