Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cream eggs , How do you eat yours

I know my mast thread was about valentines day and here i am posting about easter! what can i say i love the comercial holidays

I love cream eggs too. I love gently nibbling the top off of an egg making the a hold wide enough to fit my tongue in. Then i dip my tongue in and lick out as much of the sweet sticky goo as possible making my lips and tongue all sticky before nibbling away at the rest. <3
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in
Default The Glory of Goo!!

I BITE the poor things head off and thoroughly SCOOP it's innards out with my tongue! A Creme Egg has to be the most satisfying treat a girl can enjoy with all her clothes on haha! Or not!! Whatever tickles your pickle! haha! Also Creme Egg McFlurry's... OMG!! Need I say more??? Just wish they would king/super size Creme Eggs to prolong and enhance our eating pleasure! What does everone else think, huh?!! xXx
Old 02-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
Just wish they would king/super size Creme Eggs to prolong and enhance our eating pleasure!
Ahem....http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/1
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
OMG I just cremed in my pants!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
OMG I just cremed in my pants!
You can also just make the inside out of glace icing, which is almost the same and a lot easier. It does work, my friend made one once. That was a great day!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #6
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
That's fucking crazy!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I typically bite them in half length-wise on the line where both halves meet and then lick out the cream. I couldn't ever limit myself to eating them just that way, however.

The Caramel Eggs are under-rated.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #8
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

And before anyone says it, there's no wrong forum to discuss Creme Eggs in.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #9
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
And before anyone says it, there's no wrong forum to discuss Creme Eggs in.
Thank you for that because i was unsure where to post this thread. I had thought of the food board but knew it had the potential to get very saucy. For me the fun that can be had with cream eggs or mini eggs in the bedroom is so fantastic. They are a nice convenient shape for all kinds of fun
Old 02-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #10
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think its agreed the bite-in-half-scoop-method is king here

now I'm craving those so bad!!!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

These have been my preference since moving to Australia. The normal ones are just TOO sweet for me.

ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #12
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
These have been my preference since moving to Australia. The normal ones are just TOO sweet for me.
Where are these sold? I've never had one.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Saw some the other day at Woolies. They just came out year before last.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:26 AM   #14
sophie lou

I found some of the egg and spoons today and they are delicious. I want another box already, they are just so fluffy and light inside mmm
Old 03-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #15
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I'm high(as usual) I like to sit down with a pack of four,and eat the goo out,then fill up the empty eggs with milk and pretend I'm dating Willy Wonka.

Cadbury chocolate is thing of fatty dreams....creamy,melty,and epic.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
If I'm high(as usual) I like to sit down with a pack of four,and eat the goo out,then fill up the empty eggs with milk and pretend I'm dating Willy Wonka.

Cadbury chocolate is thing of fatty dreams....creamy,melty,and epic.
I also fantasize about Willy Wonka.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #17
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post

Mmm, that sounds really good! All the good stuff is overseas!
Old 03-31-2013, 01:53 AM   #18
sophie lou

Right now I'm eating mine in bed naked mmm . Its all sticky
Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #19
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Right now I'm eating mine in bed naked mmm . Its all sticky
Wow- you just won this thread!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #20
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used to just love them But cant eat them any more the corn syrup in those yummy eggs make my blood sugar sky high so I just have to dream about the sticky sweetness!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #21
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking Not a diet tip...

I like the outside, but the inside is too icky-sticky sweet for my liking.
I put the egg on a plate and cut off the chocolate and leave the inside.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #22
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default What a timely topic!

What a timely topic! Just last night I pulled out a box of 6 Fannie Mae Creamed Eggs. Good lord their good. Just cut them in half and enjoyed six pieces saving 3 more eggs for tonight. Rasberry creme, vanilla creame, chocolate and vanilla creme, and lemon creme. The ones by Fannie Mae are as good as they get.

And yes Sophie Lou, you did indeed win this thread. Just the thought of you lying in bed naked enjoying chocolate creme eggs makes me absolutely crazy!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote