Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-18-2012, 02:05 AM   #51
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmirkingRevenge View Post
Count me in too!
Way cute profile picture.

I don't have a "type".. I truly am someone who's attracted to personality over looks. Make me giggle, make me blush, hold an intelligent conversation, you're golden in my eyes.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #52
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmirkingRevenge View Post
Count me in too! I like girls of ALL sizes.

I'm a BBW, myself, though. 5'9", and fluctuate from 300-330 typically. Although I hate the term, I guess I'm more the butch type (jeans, tshirt, sneakers mostly and tattooed) who is attracted to all kinds of women, but lipsticks are definitely my favorite.

I have a better pic in my profile, feel free to drop me a line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Totally cute profile too.
Ditto ^^
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #53
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My kingdom for a plump to BBW lady who prefers women over men, and SSBBW at that, who lives on this continent. My kingdom!

Except I don't own much. Awe.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #54
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

I love women of all shapes, sizes and colors!!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #55
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
My kingdom for a plump to BBW lady who prefers women over men, and SSBBW at that, who lives on this continent. My kingdom!

Except I don't own much. Awe.
Yo sup. >_>
Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #56
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm here and I'm looking for a lovely lady that loves me being fat(and getting fatter) as much as I do. I love women of all shapes and sizes!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #57
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We're right where you least expect it...

Honestly though, I'm 5'2 and about 160lbs (dress size 12 in the UK) so I dunno if you ladies would consider me big or not, but I like skinny girls and bbws. ^_^
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #58
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Honestly though, I'm 5'2 and about 160lbs (dress size 12 in the UK) so I dunno if you ladies would consider me big or not, but I like skinny girls and bbws. ^_^
Nice and plump
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #59
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow-white View Post
Nice and plump
Aww, thank you!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #60
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default this one is london

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!!
Im not exactly small im 5ft 9 and 14 stone . Im a big fan of women who are larger than me. I find it pretty difficult to chat to larger women though . I like to dress goth in short skirts , corset tops and high boots and that doesnt make me emo! Im a happy go lucky kinda girl . I try to get out and meet other girls but my family are very protective over me
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #61
snow-white

any bi or lesbian girls going to big girl's paradise on the 19th?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #62
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow-white View Post
any bi or lesbian girls going to big girl's paradise on the 19th?
The fact that I have to ask probably means I can't, but what and where is big girl's paradise?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:57 AM   #63
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default cute

I love your picture you look great and the ears are so cute. Your figure sounds simply gorgeous
Quote:

sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #64
pockets

pockets has said some nice things

here bb's. let's party.
pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #65
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can't believe I never posted in this thread. Well, I'm 5'9" and about 145lbs and I'll date anyone I'm attracted to emotionally. I do fancy BBW though.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #66
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm 4'11" and 110 lbs. We do exist! Chubby/BB women are awesome!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #67
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I am very attracted and naturally drawn to women who are described as "sturdy" and strong (builder types, you know what I mean ladies! ) I adore the thick builds, broad shoulders and any traits that communicate STRENGTH! It's something I am seeing less and less of in my lesbian community (locally) and so I SWOON (in my head! lol) in the presence of a physically strong and capable woman xXx
Old 03-29-2013, 04:35 AM   #68
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love women of all sizes but prefer BBWs and SSBBWs !!
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #69
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title
Thumbs down

Well, it is how many years/months later and that elusive les/bi SSBBW admirer has still not crossed my path.

It also appears that i am not the only UK ssbbw that has noticed the lack of cute FFA. Did they all jump ship to the USA, or were they all crushed by their last girlfriend?

This proves my point folks.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #70
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post
Well, it is how many years/months later and that elusive les/bi SSBBW admirer has still not crossed my path.

It also appears that i am not the only UK ssbbw that has noticed the lack of cute FFA. Did they all jump ship to the USA, or were they all crushed by their last girlfriend?

This proves my point folks.
;___; Are you saying I'm not cute? Waaaah....
Old 04-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #71
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
;___; Are you saying I'm not cute? Waaaah....
I don't know what she's saying, but I'm saying that you're cute!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #72
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a curvy bbw who prefers SSBBW never dated one not gay or lesbian but a lil curious
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #73
snow-white

Any single BBW - I would always like to chat.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:54 PM   #74
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Outstanding!
Old 03-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #75
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

I am a BBW (size 14) and like girls of all sizes!
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote