Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Awesome belly, lovely lady!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #27
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Awesome belly, lovely lady!

Hugs

Dennis
thanks hun!!!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #28
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

So here I am to ask. Well, I read that you were chubby before, but obviously teeny-tiny compared to your figure nowadays. I mean what a change... I am really curious what was the turning point when you decided to gain weight and why did/do you want to gain anyway? What does it mean to you? Was it a relatively easy decision or you had second thoughts? I am really looking forward to your answers.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:09 AM   #29
computer

computer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescomputer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hi

Omg you Look so good, each Pound makes you more sexy
Is there a gaining limit;-)??

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 03-26-2013 at 07:46 PM.
computer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #30
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderbwa View Post
So here I am to ask. Well, I read that you were chubby before, but obviously teeny-tiny compared to your figure nowadays. I mean what a change... I am really curious what was the turning point when you decided to gain weight and why did/do you want to gain anyway? What does it mean to you? Was it a relatively easy decision or you had second thoughts? I am really looking forward to your answers.
I never was fat fat when i was growing up, I was always around a size 14ish. Which to me was huge when I was growing up cause all my friends were sizes 3-7. I always was intrigued by fatness and what it felt like. The turning point however when when I had my son in 2000. I was about 240ish when I got pregnant and when I was about to give birth I was 302 and thought it was great to get to that next level. I did try off/on for about five years to lose but never really stuck with it. my heart wasn't in it. I enjoyed eating, overeating sooooo much! and couldn't last very long on the diets cause i would break and go on a week long eating spree, which in turn just made me gain quicker. I decided to go completely into it in 2007 when I met my now best friend and he introduced me into how his thoughts were and how he loved fatness. I didn't really know anyone who truly liked it before him. once I found out there were other people who liked it it really spiked my interest and decided to finally just be ME and gain.. still super happy with my choices and can't imagine me without all my amazing fat!! hope that helped you and if you have any more questions feel free to ask!!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #31
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by computer View Post
Omg you Look so good, each Pound makes you more sexy
Is there a gaining limit;-)??
NOPE!! not that I can think of! hehe I can't picture myself being too fat..
Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #32
Janebrit

Janebrit has said some nice things

Was just wondering if there was a certain amount that you where trying to gain this year almost like have you ever wanted to out do what you've done in the past so to speak to get to your goal quicker and do you have one by chance?
Janebrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #33
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janebrit View Post
Was just wondering if there was a certain amount that you where trying to gain this year almost like have you ever wanted to out do what you've done in the past so to speak to get to your goal quicker and do you have one by chance?
I do want to out do my last goal. I set smaller goals for myself to achieve quicker. Right now my goal is 540 and originally I wanted to gain it by my birthday which is September 22 but now I want to gain it by summer! which means I really gotta push myself but I'm hoping I can do it!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #34
Janebrit

Janebrit has said some nice things

With that mentality I'm sure that you can reach 600 before the years is out can't wait to see what you'll look like when you get that big
Janebrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #35
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You're more beautiful than ever, I love your huge fat belly and want it to get bigger and sexier, can't wait for new pics.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote