Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #101
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryGirl93 View Post
Mine has been a yearning since I moved in with my fiance. He is a cook and wants to open a restaurant. As we get started on it, it isn't as popular as we think it would be, word hasn't spread that well. So, with him very upset by this, I tell him that I love his food (Which it is delicious, so perfect) and if he would like he could cook and stuff me right full. His eyes would light up, and he would get right to work. He tells me to go lay in our bed and put on a movie. So I do so, and he brings in course after course and feeds me until I feel ready to burst. The best part is all the food he cooks at home is quite fattening, and after this huge stuffing binge, no only do we cuddle

you should totally find me a BF like this one haha
noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #102
mbruback

mbruback has said some nice things
Default Friends Stuffing us Silly

Now that I'm with my girl I have a fantasy of us hanging around friends and for them intentionally feeding us until we are about to pop... like they know our desire to be stuffed silly. We have not told our friends about our interest in gaining so this fantasy would be a dream come true.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #103
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

I have a few. Before I gained I really wanted to meet someone who was an FA but didn't tell me at first and would fatten me up without telling me but obviously I'd be aware they were doing it and secretly enjoying it. I would wear the tightest clothes and stuff myself beyond expectation while playing with my belly and commenting on how fat I'm getting.

Now that I'm gaining I want both me and my boyfriend to get big and fat, to have sessions where we maybe role play, stuff while wearing tight clothing before bursting or popping buttons and zippers and rub each others guts. My belly is new to me so one fantasy I want to indulge in is when I go on vacation with my honey, showing off my belly in a tiny bikini and stuffing it while at the resort with everyone watching this fat girl eat and get bigger while her bikini is swallowed be her chubby rolls. OK, these aren't too bizaare I think but hey
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #104
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like your story's Gloria and your pictures in the other post were great. You look lovely
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #105
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great fantasies.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:40 AM   #106
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I like your story's Gloria and your pictures in the other post were great. You look lovely
Thanks - you are very sweet I must say I'm getting a few good ideas from this thread...
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote