Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #26
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Did I really not post in here before?! OMG!

I am one of those CD lovers Like Cors said, though, creepy crossdressers aren't my thing. But if you take it pretty serious and go all out (shaving, makeup, etc) then that's pretty awesome

It doesn't phase me, really, when people cross dress. I'm an adrogynous person myself, and I hang out with a LOT of drag queens. So men in full hair and makeup is actually pretty normal to me.

There's only one open crossdresser that I know of in my city, which kinda sucks. He's made fun of a lot, but I heart him. He's a very sweet man. His wife tries to be as supportive as possible but they're both a bit older, and she was raised extremely catholic. It's against her beliefs, but she loves him and puts up with it. She even goes shopping with him sometimes. I think it's sweet that she at least tries.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #27
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Did I really not post in here before?! OMG!

I am one of those CD lovers Like Cors said, though, creepy crossdressers aren't my thing. But if you take it pretty serious and go all out (shaving, makeup, etc) then that's pretty awesome

It doesn't phase me, really, when people cross dress. I'm an adrogynous person myself, and I hang out with a LOT of drag queens. So men in full hair and makeup is actually pretty normal to me.

There's only one open crossdresser that I know of in my city, which kinda sucks. He's made fun of a lot, but I heart him. He's a very sweet man. His wife tries to be as supportive as possible but they're both a bit older, and she was raised extremely catholic. It's against her beliefs, but she loves him and puts up with it. She even goes shopping with him sometimes. I think it's sweet that she at least tries.
I agree. I shave pretty much everywhere I can't cover up and I always try my best to make my makeup impeccable. Plus, I'm pretty damn stylish if I don't say so myself.
KevinW91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #28
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Excellant post. I am a CD..not a full time one and I do not shave my entire body but still, when I want to pass I can pass. I have found some women are really really into it or some women are like WTF....It is an intresting mix.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #29
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here's a couple more of my female side

Last edited by KevinW91; 07-29-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #30
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

wow u look great hun
Old 08-07-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

KevinW91, You remind me of someone In a good way.

If you ever find someone who uses the name 'Rouge Noir' on YouTube... that's who you look like to me And Rouge is absolutely fabulous

ETA: Decided to add the link to Rouge :
http://www.youtube.com/user/DollyyMakeup?feature=mhee
I lovelovelove him. He's a sweet guy, and awesome at makeup.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #32
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
KevinW91, You remind me of someone In a good way.

If you ever find someone who uses the name 'Rouge Noir' on YouTube... that's who you look like to me And Rouge is absolutely fabulous

ETA: Decided to add the link to Rouge :
http://www.youtube.com/user/DollyyMakeup?feature=mhee
I lovelovelove him. He's a sweet guy, and awesome at makeup.
Awww! Thank you. I wish I looked that good!!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #33
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I used to date a man who considered himself VERY masculine, but it wouldn't take a lot of prodding for him to try on my pantyhose and a corset. I think if his shoe size wasn't 10EEE, he'd have loved to wear high heels to go with it. I wouldn't call him a cross-dresser, per se, but I could tell he dug it.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:52 PM   #34
KevinW91

had a chance to get dressed up the other night
Attached Images
File Type: jpg H3aSMNql.jpg (61.7 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg dsphnHKl.jpg (49.5 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg 7UMX3VVl.jpg (53.6 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg cCKY33Dl.jpg (42.0 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg ns4YfVYl.jpg (23.2 KB, 338 views)
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #35
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinW91 View Post
had a chance to get dressed up the other night
WOW you look great!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #36
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I'd love to have a boyfriend that when we're feeling lazy and don't wanna go out, we can have a makeup play date instead would be fun.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #37
_sugar_

_sugar_ has said some nice things

Every time Kevin posts a picture I get stoked. They're all so lovely. Totally beautiful

I have a great deal of respect for anyone who chooses to ignore the gender binary (in part because it requires a good bit of strength to fight a social construct as enforced as "male/female" gender roles and in part because it's beautiful to see people honouring their true selves). So of course I would date someone who enjoyed cross dressing.

I don't personally get particularly turned on by cross dressing but it's definitely not a turn off. I do enjoy looking at the images but it's not necessarily in a sexual way. I think it could be though if my partner was interested in trying it in bed. I guess I'm very open to it.
_sugar_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #38
KevinW91

had a girls night with my girlfriend last week!!

Old 03-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #39
balletguy

Wow. You look Great!
Old 03-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #40
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread is basically telling me I need to get a wig and makeup (and requisite makeup skills) buuutttttt....man, anyone wanna just come over and give me a makeover?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #41
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Update: I have a wig. It needs brushed badly, lol. (No makeup on and hadn't shaved in over a day, it was mostly to check out the new dress.)

(The waist on this is about two inches higher than it probably should be.)
Old 08-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #42
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Update: I have a wig. It needs brushed badly, lol. (No makeup on and hadn't shaved in over a day, it was mostly to check out the new dress.)

(The waist on this is about two inches higher than it probably should be.)
your cute
Old 08-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #43
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
your cute
Thanks! I did some wig "adjusting" and played around with lighting to get some surprisingly good photos two days ago:

(Apologies for the big images, but whatevs.)
Old 08-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lovely pics, Mage!
Old 08-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #45
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

So very lovely.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:07 AM   #46
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Thanks. I have more but I'll hold off for a few days to not dominate the thread.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:19 AM   #47
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Thanks. I have more but I'll hold off for a few days to not dominate the thread.
Please post. You just look great!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:24 AM   #48
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

If you insist. Here's a little gallery link.

http://imgur.com/a/jhbWN/
Old 08-16-2014, 07:54 PM   #49
RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette has said some nice things

wow sexy pics
RussianRoulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:07 AM   #50
balletguy

You look smazing