Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-05-2013, 03:17 AM   #51
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

PS: since I've gained weight, my glasses fit better lol
Old 05-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #52
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

So your gainning everywhere?! Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #53
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You're looking so gorgeous girl, I love how big your belly is getting. I'm hoping you keep eating and gaining to 500 or more. I love you big sexy belly and body. Wishing you a seriously stuffed belly.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #54
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
So your gainning everywhere?! Lol
Yeah it's how my body works lol. My face is never as fat as my body but it starts getting chubbier past 400lbs
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #55
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
You're looking so gorgeous girl, I love how big your belly is getting. I'm hoping you keep eating and gaining to 500 or more. I love you big sexy belly and body. Wishing you a seriously stuffed belly.
Thanks. Rusty
Old 05-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #56
fatmd

fatmd has said some nice things

moar pics pleaaasssseee
fatmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:19 AM   #57
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow, how sexy, hope you keep us updated. I know most women probably think the numbers fixation is stupid (and it kind of is) but I think there's something hard-wired in a lot of guy's heads that makes it appealing. Or maybe I should just speak for myself.

At any rate, it's nice to see you back--you were one of the first bbw models I followed back in the day, and you're as gorgeous as ever.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #58
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Melissa:
I agree with MisterGuy. You inflamed my desires way back, especially when you were a member of the Big Cuties website. I have always felt you were gorgeous then and even more gorgeous now. And I too have a numbers fixation so saying happily that you are now over 400 lbs. turns me on to no end. You represent a perfect example of a BBB, or a big, beautiful, blonde.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #59
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Wow, how sexy, hope you keep us updated. I know most women probably think the numbers fixation is stupid (and it kind of is) but I think there's something hard-wired in a lot of guy's heads that makes it appealing. Or maybe I should just speak for myself.

At any rate, it's nice to see you back--you were one of the first bbw models I followed back in the day, and you're as gorgeous as ever.
Lol well I don't think it's stupid but I don't necessarily get it either...but I don't mind supplying them in a teasing fashion lol

And thank you it's great to be back and feeling normal again
Old 05-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #60
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Melissa:
I agree with MisterGuy. You inflamed my desires way back, especially when you were a member of the Big Cuties website. I have always felt you were gorgeous then and even more gorgeous now. And I too have a numbers fixation so saying happily that you are now over 400 lbs. turns me on to no end. You represent a perfect example of a BBB, or a big, beautiful, blonde.
Aaww thank you I'm not 24 anymore but thankfully I'm not showing my age too bad LOL ...I think the fat fills in any wrinkles hehe
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #61
Franklyn

Franklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 club
Default Wow!

Congrats, Melissa! Just saw this thread now, but you're looking great!

Glad you made it back to 4-0-0 and even more glad to see how excited you are about it
Franklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #62
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn View Post
Congrats, Melissa! Just saw this thread now, but you're looking great!

Glad you made it back to 4-0-0 and even more glad to see how excited you are about it
Thank ya sweety I'm sure glad to be back
Old 05-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #63
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

You're looking great, LnL! That's one delicious belly and an epic belly hang you've got there It's so awesome that you're over 400 again!
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #64
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Melissa you are just as gorgeous as ever. But be careful when you go to parties because your ass shelf is reaching the stage where people will use it to stash drinks
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #65
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post
You're looking great, LnL! That's one delicious belly and an epic belly hang you've got there It's so awesome that you're over 400 again!
Thank ya it has been getting wider lately
Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #66
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Melissa you are just as gorgeous as ever. But be careful when you go to parties because your ass shelf is reaching the stage where people will use it to stash drinks
Lol so funny I took some pics tonight and my shelf is finally starting to look back to normal.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #67
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's some pics I took tonight in my new brown wig. I think it's pretty for those days when I feel like being a brunette lol. I'm looking a lot wider these days and that shelf is getting back to normal hope y'all like 'em.

Side01.jpg

booty01.jpg

bellypic01.jpg
Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #68
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very Beautiful and Very Sexy Melissa! I think wether you are a Brunnette, Blonde or even if you are daring and go Red Hair, you are truly a Gorgeous woman through and through! You look breathtakingly Marvelous! thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing well and having a great start to the new week so far! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #69
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Stunning as always, Miss Melissa...so nice to see you back and doing well

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:26 AM   #70
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Very Beautiful and Very Sexy Melissa! I think wether you are a Brunnette, Blonde or even if you are daring and go Red Hair, you are truly a Gorgeous woman through and through! You look breathtakingly Marvelous! thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing well and having a great start to the new week so far! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Thanks Derek I actually do like this color but I don't think I could keep a darker color for too long. I'm sooo used to blonde lol.thankfully I can take this off when I don't feel like being a brunette lol
Old 05-14-2013, 01:27 AM   #71
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Stunning as always, Miss Melissa...so nice to see you back and doing well

Hugs

Dennis
Thank ya sweety I'm glad to be back to normal too. It has been a long crazy journey lol, but I'm glad things are finally stabilizing to a sense of normalcy
Old 05-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #72
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Here's some pics I took tonight in my new brown wig. I think it's pretty for those days when I feel like being a brunette lol. I'm looking a lot wider these days and that shelf is getting back to normal hope y'all like 'em.

Attachment 108212

Attachment 108211

Attachment 108210
You are pretty, sexy and beautiful. Thanks for sharing
Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #73
diableps

diableps can now change their title

You are trying to make it at the expense of your jeans
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #74
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
You are trying to make it at the expense of your jeans
LOL I already gave away a pile of jeans to a smaller fat girl. I wear these jeans all the time cuz they're the only ones that fit right now and even they're getting pretty doggone tight lol. I gotta repair a zipper in another pair and then fix the button on a different pair. I'm working on my pants situation lol
Old 05-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #75
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have some major belly and butt envy. I have no butt and my belly is B shaped. I also love that wig