Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #76
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Got busy up against the kitchen counter the other night. He wanted me to jump on when he was sitting in his computer chair, but even with his scrawny ass (like maybe 150 @ 6ft) I was fearful for the chair. So i got him into the kitchen for a bit. So hot! Thats room #4, only 4 more to go!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #77
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Got busy up against the kitchen counter the other night. He wanted me to jump on when he was sitting in his computer chair, but even with his scrawny ass (like maybe 150 @ 6ft) I was fearful for the chair. So i got him into the kitchen for a bit. So hot! Thats room #4, only 4 more to go!
Girl, I wish I had half as exciting a sex life as you do! Although, that said, I am getting laid tomorrow...woohoo!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #78
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default On Top!

Is that multiple ladies on top at once - together!!
Still sounds fun!
And I can confirm 555lbs on top is great

John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
eco, I know multiple 500+ pound ladies who love being on top. You're definitely not going to hurt/kill anyone.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #79
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Anything?

Anything I can do to help?

We could discuss physical dynamics!

John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I want fat sex grrrr I'm almost 25 lol
Old 05-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #80
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

i love to be on top or doggie....but i also like to try new ones, unfortunately since i am soooo short (4'10) and my man is 6' makes it hard for some positions....i would love to try standing up or in the shower but with the height challenge will probably never be able to........any other shorties that found ways around it for exciting positions?
krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote