Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #226
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungars4 View Post
is too big for ssbbw but perfect for usbbw
True... USBBW is the way forward
Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #227
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #228
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

I have been with "biblically" with a woman just under 600lbs. And yea it was awesome, felt great, and wouldn't trade it for the world.

That being said, we had an actual relationship. And during that time, seeing all that she had to go through, made me realize that my sexual enjoyment came at a price on her behalf. Having issues doing the smallest of activities, even using the restroom, she had a very hard time. I really cared about her, and the AMAZING sex wasn't worth seeing her in literal pain.

I am a feeder, and at the end of the day, I'm going to want to feed you and have sex. But, to that end, I want you to be happy and comfortable. And above all, I want to be with this person. If that means you loose weight so you can be healthy (god forbid a feeder be ok with his feedee loosing weight, lol) then, please, loose weight. Lets work out together! Maybe feed you chocolate covered strawberries instead of fatty treats. Maybe we go for walks, and I get to help you shower when we get home. There are things that a "feeder" can experience with his feedee that is VERY sexy that doesn't involve her gaining. Maybe role play, or exchange fantasies/stories to get each other hot and bothered.

All in all, like I said, there are ways to get a feeder riled up without becoming unhealthily fat!!t
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #229
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things
Default acceptable is not the right word

AWESOME is the right word. Is 750 lbs. an AWESOME weight for a SSBBW?

INDEED it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 its like the dream and fantasy of many (me included) but it could only happen is the lady want it to happen and if she wanted if her health can manage such weight.

so its something more related to fantasy i guess.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #230
diableps

diableps can now change their title

I don't think the question as originally posed makes much sense and that is why coupled with a provocative number this thread has generated so much heat. Clearly if a 750lb woman is happy with the mobility and health issues that may arise, then it is acceptable to her. I think what he meant to say was" if I have a wife or gf who is 750lbs, am I a player?", to which presumably the answer is "yes"
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #231
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Sure, if she's 8 feet tall.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #232
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can certainly understand the attraction of any BBW, but I find it difficult to understand this fixation on her weight, which is, after all, only a number and an abstraction. It makes me think of a diner in a restaurant who eats his dinner without tasting it because he can only think about the price on the menu. Similarly, the poor lady in the case is all but forgotten in the calculation of her mass; perhaps, if she turns out to weigh 749 pounds, she calls to mind Daniel v. 27: "Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote