Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #51
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
--Watch the BHM you like resign themselves to a life led completely alone, and live accordingly.
So damn true I knew a girl at school who was in my friendzone and she liked a guy who was "chubby" and she wouldn't say anything because she thought she would be laughed at.

I was like "GO FRIGGIN ASK OR TALK TO HIM ALREADY?!!!!"

The last time I saw him he was as skinny as a rake and still single.

She missed her chance!
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #52
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

No chance of me ending up skinny as a rake, where did I put that cake.

The problem I have is a big lack of confidence, I am happy to talk to women but I just chicken out completely when it comes to making a move or anything more than just friends, I never know if they are just friends or want more and by that time I usually like them too much as a friend to risk jeopardising it
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #53
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbauk View Post
No chance of me ending up skinny as a rake, where did I put that cake.

The problem I have is a big lack of confidence, I am happy to talk to women but I just chicken out completely when it comes to making a move or anything more than just friends, I never know if they are just friends or want more and by that time I usually like them too much as a friend to risk jeopardising it
Well if they are a true friend to you then you having feeling for them wont change anything. It seems obligatory that all of my male friends have to have a crush on me at some point before getting over it and trust me, it doesn't alter the way I act around them or how much I care. And if they do change the way they act around you then they weren't true friends and you are better off not having them, in my opinion.

Then again, I am a total hermit and have very few friends or desire for any so what do I know! =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #54
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Well if they are a true friend to you then you having feeling for them wont change anything. It seems obligatory that all of my male friends have to have a crush on me at some point before getting over it and trust me, it doesn't alter the way I act around them or how much I care. And if they do change the way they act around you then they weren't true friends and you are better off not having them, in my opinion.

Then again, I am a total hermit and have very few friends or desire for any so what do I know! =p
The problem I have is there is a girl I like and I know she likes me as she pounced on me and we have kissed before, the last time I saw her she introduced me to her husband I was like "err hello how are you" I didn't even know she had a BF! After that I went and sat with my friends and she came over and sat with me while holding my hand, now I was drunk and so was she but I have no intention of breaking up a marriage (plus her husband is built like a tank not a bouncy castle like me) so I guess I am resigned to having to find someone else who will make the first move....... It could be a long wait
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #55
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbauk View Post
The problem I have is there is a girl I like and I know she likes me as she pounced on me and we have kissed before, the last time I saw her she introduced me to her husband I was like "err hello how are you" I didn't even know she had a BF! After that I went and sat with my friends and she came over and sat with me while holding my hand, now I was drunk and so was she but I have no intention of breaking up a marriage (plus her husband is built like a tank not a bouncy castle like me) so I guess I am resigned to having to find someone else who will make the first move....... It could be a long wait
Oh wow, I am so sorry you got used like that. I hope you turned your back on her and never spoke to her again, it seems like she was playing you along for her own game which is never okay.

I hardly ever used to get people interested in me and then these last couple of years I have been fighting people off with a stick so you never know, you could be due your random influx of potential lovers any time now! ^.~
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote