Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #201
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

I am attracted to all different men. I like tall thats always a given! I dont attract big men. I've never had one "hit on me" or ask me out. I usually attract the older, shorter, skinny men. I've dated tall, slender guys in the past though. I cant have anyone too skinny cause I'll break him!!!!!!!
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #202
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

I just love men. If I were to be picking ones out in a crowd I am physically attracted to, it would normally be they are taller and thinner than I am, but not typically "very skinny" (it has happened though).

I've dated shorter/taller/thinner/bigger... I found something to be attracted to all the ones I dated in length, physically and mentally.

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #203
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am attracted to who I am attracted to. History shows that this tends to be skinny men and fat girls. That said, it is not set in stone. My cutie is putting on weight at the minute as he has stopped cycling to work and has put on about 30llbs and his wee belly makes me sigh with delight. I likes who I likes I guess!

I am more about style. I like emo/punk/goth and that more tends to be thinner guys in my experience.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #204
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Wink

What kind of men am I attracted to...
As I just went to the Las Vegas BBW Bash last month and saw Oh Sooo many men ...I realized that I like all kinds of men..because I like men, period.
I saw short skinny men I was attracted to
I had minor crush ( he made me warm & tingle) he happened to be BHM - smart & sexy too!!
Then there was the firemen ( they were having a convention there too) talk a bout a smorgasbord! all kinds of colors, heights, ethnicities, ages and body types. YUM!! So do I like skinner guys..yes and all other kinds too. I like the individual first.

For me a man must want me for me; that includes my big chucky but & squishy tummy and my goofy sense of humor and fiery passionate personality. I have no idea what his package will be (okay I went to the whole sex//package thing for a minute- sorry). I choose men based upon our mutual attraction and go from their.

My first love/lover was a awesome guy who happen to be both shorter & way skinner than me. He chose me and thru our journey together we both learned about loving BBW's. Him loving me and me loving myself.

Finally what does attracts me is how a guy handles himself, how he carries himself. I like a sexy nerd boy as much as a "alternative" eyeliner wearing goth guy to a Teddybear barrel stomach man. Just be your self..there is some one out there for you...he or she just may not be in a body "package" that society says is sexy. Screw society, it's your choice.

ok stepping of soap box
peace
gc
Old 10-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #205
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Personally, I've only dated one guy in my entire life so far....3 years and going. He's skinny and tall, about 6'4 and 180 dripping wet. When I look at guys, (what? Can't I admire them? lol. We have a 'look-but-don't-touch' rule.) I tend to find myself more more attracted to the skinnier and taller guys. Short and skinny isn't so attractive. But I do say that I've seen some really sexy bigger guys (6foot+ and 250+) that'd probably make me rip my clothes off over.

I think that I like skinny guys because I think I could have power over them if the situation needed it. Plus it's always fun to wrestle and always be the winner sitting on top.
Well I would love to see if you could beat me in a wrestling match. LOL I am 5'8" about 150lbs.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 AM   #206
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyGirl View Post
i love them the thinner the better. I sort of feel like a hypocrite thinking that way, but, i love them tall and thin!
I Too, Feel like a Hypocrit for liking my men thin. Hell, this is the first time I've even admitted it. I felt so ashamed. But as weird as it is, In my life, I've only seen Big men with Little Women. And Little Men with Big Women. The only couples I've seen who are both big and happy, have been married for years. And only one of them was smaller to begin with.

That being Said: I'm about 60x40... 60% For Personality, and 40% Appearance. Not Just Size.. But things like Style, Music Interest, Ect.

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 10-07-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #207
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can remember being straight up called a *traitor to fat people* because I am usually attracted to skinnier men.

Granted, this was by a BHM that had a serious lack of personality, and because of that I found him *personally* to be unattractive.

I adore skinny (which is funny because even that is subjective) guys...but the one guy I was absolutely in lust with for 5 years was 6'4 and about 390, and I thought- and still do think- that he was absolutely perfect.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #208
fiore

fiore can now change their title

I prefer a big guy. Not necessarily fat, but maybe fat, barrel chested, broad shouldered, tall... just big. That being said, now that I think about it, most of the guys I have dated have been what I would consider skinny. I do like a big guy though.
fiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:20 AM   #209
Shoggoth

Location: The zombie infested lands of Pennsylvania (just ask George A. Romero)
Shoggoth has said some nice things

Okay, I'm not a woman (last time I checked at my morning visit to the bathroom anyway), but as a skinny guy I know most of the men my wife dated before me were all thin (or skinny, however you want to cut the butter). I even bought her a shirt that said "I dig pale, skinny guys". Most of the women I've dated have been big women and most of the women who have been attracted to men, before and after my wife, have all been thick.
Shoggoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 AM   #210
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I like guys of all types. I can even look at thin women and appreciate their beauty. I'm an artist at heart and the human form infatuates me in any size. However, the guys that I tend to be truly attracted too, as in, if I was in a room with a varing bunch of men and let "loose" to choose....I would probably choose (if my choice was only allowed to be asthetic) the tallest, biggest (fattest) man in the place. A combination of muslce and fat would be fine but even a man just busting with muscle wouldn't do it for me. I'd rather have a fat man than a beefy one...but prefer the inbetween.

Now...if I had to choose based on personality (which in the end is the most important attribute) it would be the man (short, fat, skinny, hairy, what ever) that would truly love me...I'd toss looks out the window any day of the week for a guy with a tremendous heart and true love.

Lucky for me my husband is about as complete a package as I could hope for.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #211
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Not to be a stickler-here, but:

If you list your weight explicitly in pounds, then many people will assume the 4.8 is in feet. But, typically, anyone who uses US customary units of measurement would break partial footage down into inches. And then fractions of an inch, maybe. So, unless you mean to be 4.8 meters tall...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #212
ranterc

ranterc can now change their title

i am a very skinny guy, physically fit. but very skinny .. and i've never(until recently , but i get the feeling its only because we were friends first) had any luck with women who were more than just a couple of pounds over what s considered average for their height...

but then again , i'm also short for a guy, @ 5'5,, so i suppose the thinness was not all it had to do with ,, i'm thinking if i were 6 foot tall and very thin i would have fared a little better ..

now this is just what i deduct based on my experiences.,.. but i'm pretty sure its a good generalization

when it comes to bbw, short skinny guys have it pretty rough

as women in general , regardless of their weight prefer a bigger man in one way or another , height or weight
ranterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #213
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranterc View Post
i am a very skinny guy, physically fit. but very skinny .. and i've never(until recently , but i get the feeling its only because we were friends first) had any luck with women who were more than just a couple of pounds over what s considered average for their height...

but then again , i'm also short for a guy, @ 5'5,, so i suppose the thinness was not all it had to do with ,, i'm thinking if i were 6 foot tall and very thin i would have fared a little better ..

now this is just what i deduct based on my experiences.,.. but i'm pretty sure its a good generalization

when it comes to bbw, short skinny guys have it pretty rough

as women in general , regardless of their weight prefer a bigger man in one way or another , height or weight
If a guy is on the shorter side, I prefer for him to be big or husky.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #214
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
If a guy is on the shorter side, I prefer for him to be big or husky.
See, I love skinny, short guys. I think Elijah Wood is the hottest man alive. I'm warped
Old 05-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #215
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm marrying a skinny, short guy.

I always find this question baffling (and maybe a little compliment-fishing). Of course many plus-sized women are going to find skinny men attractive. It feels sort of patronizing to me to assume that we wouldn't. When people think we would only be attracted to fat men, it feels to me just like it does when Joe Schmoe on the street is shocked to see a super fat woman with a traditionally attractive guy. I mean, fatties are only supposed to date other fatties and "date on their own level," right? C'mon now.

Plus-sized straight women are just like regular-sized straight women... mathematically, the majority are going to be attracted to skinny-to-average sized men, just like the majority of straight men are attracted skinny-to-average women.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:24 AM   #216
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I've never experienced people thinking that I should be attracted to a bhm because I'm bbw. In fact, most people I know seem to think I must be attracted to skinny guys even though I'm married to a bhm. I would only be attracted to a skinny guy for their personality, which has happened. But generally I'm a confident bbw and I'm attracted to confident fat people. I've seen fat people with all sorts of people but maybe that's just a local thing.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #217
dmaskedfa

dmaskedfa has said some nice things

So much for the BHMs and happen to be FAs as well? Hoping to find a BBW who are FAs as well?
dmaskedfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #218
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

My sexy friend is scrawny! Like 6ft and 140lbs. Yum!!! I'm a nice 70lbs heavier and he loves me on top. I think the extra weight increases bounce and friction.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #219
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I always find this question baffling (and maybe a little compliment-fishing). Of course many plus-sized women are going to find skinny men attractive. It feels sort of patronizing to me to assume that we wouldn't. When people think we would only be attracted to fat men, it feels to me just like it does when Joe Schmoe on the street is shocked to see a super fat woman with a traditionally attractive guy. I mean, fatties are only supposed to date other fatties and "date on their own level," right? C'mon now.

Plus-sized straight women are just like regular-sized straight women... mathematically, the majority are going to be attracted to skinny-to-average sized men, just like the majority of straight men are attracted skinny-to-average women.

Your words are my own.

Last edited by fat9276; 05-28-2013 at 01:40 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #220
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Oy. This is really unfair to FAs.

I feel like I've argued this point over and over and over, but I'll do it again.

Just because a guy is exclusively attracted to fat women does not mean that he does not find a fat woman attractive "in both appearance and character". FAs are not a giant group of shallow assholes who date fat body parts that happen to have a woman's mind attached to them.

This is so silly, and it comes up over and over and over. An FA doesn't attach himself to whatever fat woman walks by first. He is as interested in the woman's personality and mind as any bisizual.

Men who are exclusively attracted to fat women are hardwired to be that way. It doesn't make them shallow or uncaring or evil. It's just the way they were made. And every FA I've ever been with has appreciated me for my body AND my mind. The whole package. Frankly, I'm really sad that so few have had this experience.
Sorry for grabbing this as a necro post, but I gotta say that I kind of agree and disagree on this point.

From my own perspective there are people who are going to objectify women/men and others that are truly appreciative of the person that they're dating.

Each and every FA needs to be looked upon as an individual, but I think there needs to be an awareness that there are people who are going to be attracted to the fat on a person, and not really care about the person themselves. Unfortunately, those individuals that do this give the FA community a bad name.

This isn't just relegated to the FA community, there's tons of people that have every kind of preference that might be more in love with the idea of the person they're dating or seeing, rather than the person themselves.

I only speak from my own experience - I've dated girls who were worried that if they lost weight that I wouldn't love them anymore. I've also dated women that have felt that they have to "perform" more than actually be themselves, based on their previous dating experience.

I do agree with the point that any "true" FA or FFA is hardwired from the beginning, and usually knows it. That's not to say some people discover maybe a repressed desire for fat are any less legitimate, but there are some people that can be involved in a relationship simply in order to please the other person for whatever reason, rather than be true to themselves (if that makes any sense).
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #221
tinyman

tinyman has said some nice things
Default i like ssbbw and bbw

my weight is 54 lbs .. i like huge bbw and ssbbw
tinyman is offline   Reply With Quote