Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #1476
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I want gingerbread. With icing. *sigh* want to bite their little heads off and scream STOP LOOKING AT ME......

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #1477
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Now I want gingerbread. With icing. *sigh* want to bite their little heads off and scream STOP LOOKING AT ME......
Lol, poor things, but we get them here too and I like them
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #1478
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that Stuffingkit just surpassed Plump Princess as my favorite fat girl look (sorry PP, you are still gorgeous though)
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #1479
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've only put a few pounds on recently, but it has been to reach a new personal high. Not sure the exact combination of actually being/looking bigger versus just being in a fat state of mind, but I'm feeling huge and round, constantly noticing my belly bumping the desk, my arms rubbing rolls on my side, jiggling, etc.

A little scary and a little thrilling how just a little indulgence and a little deviation from my norm can trigger all my fat appreciation, desires, and fantasies. Trying to get back to the status quo ante belly is going to be brutal!
Old 05-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #1480
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just when I think I'm making progress.. my appetite shuts down. I'm not really a fan of weed, either. (because I thought of that too)
Old 05-31-2013, 10:00 AM   #1481
doe135

doe135 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Gingerbread with ANYTHING is awesome!!
Gingerbread with blue cheese is fantastic
doe135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #1482
Chad D

Chad D has said some nice things
Default confessional?

ok, curvy in the bbw category does it for me but it's always the thin girls who are attracted to me. what a dilemma.
Chad D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #1483
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess this is the best place for this.

I'm really conflicted recently. I want to gain, and gain a lot. But at the same time I feel horribly guilty for wanting to. Further complicating matters is the fact that I have to be under 250 lbs to qualify for the surgery I need, and over the past half a year I've gone from 220 to 243... so I have to start actively watching my weight which is going to be maddening.

Hrrghablargh.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #1484
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I am kinda not as okay with my BHM losing weight as I thought I would be.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #1485
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hit above the 350 mark and didn't like it, too much reality ruining it, like not being able to wear my favorite jeans, dresses being too short and clingy, etc. But I finally got the fantasy and reality to sync and yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #1486
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Hit above the 350 mark and didn't like it, too much reality ruining it, like not being able to wear my favorite jeans, dresses being too short and clingy, etc. But I finally got the fantasy and reality to sync and yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Simultaneous congratulations and sadness. :x
Old 06-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #1487
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Sorry that the inconveniences outweighed the pleasures, but glad you had an opportunity to check it out. (and to be honest, love that it was the clothing inconveniences that turned you back, rather than the raw weight and size itself)
Old 06-05-2013, 08:21 AM   #1488
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My gorgeous bf just agreed to gain weight for me. Well, less that, and more that he would stop trying to lose weight and didn't mind if he gained some. He also said it would be lovely to gain weight together and as somebody who adores food but has always struggled to keep my weight steady I adore that concept!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #1489
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
My gorgeous bf just agreed to gain weight for me. Well, less that, and more that he would stop trying to lose weight and didn't mind if he gained some. He also said it would be lovely to gain weight together and as somebody who adores food but has always struggled to keep my weight steady I adore that concept!
Lucky you two! Enjoy
Old 06-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #1490
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
As a zoologist, doesn't that concern you at all?
Old 06-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #1491
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
...why would it? Be concerned about what? What does my degree have to do with this?
Old 06-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #1492
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

Sassy! Are you being.. sassy?!?
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #1493
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been having a lot of fantasies and dreams of me gaining a lot of weight lately. I have to admit, it's kind of a turn on. lol
Old 10-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #1494
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

I'm excited for the upcoming holiday season... And the following several pound gain my wife will be making. I love that she let's herself go this time of year.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #1495
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I haven't been doing much serious eating, let alone stuffing, lately. I've been too tired from a busy work and homelife schedule to take the time.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #1496
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

I confess that though I absolutely love to eat/gain it is a maddening cycle! I am one of those girls who gets crabby when I can't eat or when I am craving something and can't get it it's not like "Oh I'd like this" it like "Oh my GOD I need it NOW" and if I can't have it I feel so upset >.>
Argh I need to be rich.
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #1497
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have come to accept that I am a feeder.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:23 AM   #1498
loopytheone
Administrator

IC that I had a dream last night where I was a feedee and just getting bigger and bigger and shedding all my silly self doubts and worries about my appearance and my personality and accepting that I was amazing the way I am.

Kinda an unusual dream given that I tend to lean forwards being a feeder if anything.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #1499
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

IC that I get a "rush" out of gaining weight especially when people notice it. I have also come to love showing off my fat at the beach and watching/hearing reactions.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #1500
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
IC that I had a dream last night where I was a feedee and just getting bigger and bigger and shedding all my silly self doubts and worries about my appearance and my personality and accepting that I was amazing the way I am.

Kinda an unusual dream given that I tend to lean forwards being a feeder if anything.
Maybe it's your submissive side trying to express itself.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote