Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #51
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico7_uk View Post
Last night I was driving through a fairly quiet Cornish village, and noticed this guy standing at the side of the road with a sign. As I got closer I could see he was a hitchhiker which is quite unusual round here in November, and the sign read "Anywhere but here!" Maybe you had to be there but it cracked me up and you couldn't help but wonder about the story behind this.
Intriguing! Could be the start of a novel! Is Cornwall so bad, lol?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:12 AM   #52
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I started reading Dave Gormans Unchained America today. Im half way through and it been making me giggle all day. Got to love a lazy day with a book.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #53
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This definitely was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Fifty Shades of Grey extracts read by some guy who's really good at impersonations, I honestly cannot pick out which I thought was funniest.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #54
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I broke:

The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #55
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was watching Man Lab and James May had a rabbit on his lap. The rabbit nibbles on his jeans and not on the vegitation that was surrounding the background.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #56
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default 50 Shades of Internet Time Killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
This definitely was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Fifty Shades of Grey extracts read by some guy who's really good at impersonations, I honestly cannot pick out which I thought was funniest.
That was the best 50 Shades reading video I've seen yet.
These also make me lol:
8 Best Edits to Wikipedia from CIA IP Address
Totally Common Occurrences in Australia
Dogs That Can't Handle It

Oh my.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #57
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I LOL so many times everyday and usually at myself. When I seen this thread the first thing I thought of was leaving the house this morning fairly well dressed except for the fluffy carpet slippers I had on.

This one is making me blush just thinking about it. I was in the newsagents this morning and what I thought was going to be a nice slient fart turned into a loud man fart
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #58
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

THIS is the first email sent by my amazing granny on her new laptop, to my dad and uncle......

Quote:
Subject - I'm online!

Dear Albert and Philip,

Mark has got my laptop up and running. My email address is: [insert@Grannysemailaddress.here]

Please do not email me until I know what I am doing!

Mom.
......lolz!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #59
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
THIS is the first email sent by my amazing granny on her new laptop, to my dad and uncle......

......lolz!

Reminds me of my grandmother, she calls texting "complicated"
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #60
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not today, but 2 days ago, I was eating sushi on a patio when a bird flew by and shit right in my open hand.

It was revolting, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #61
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahaha.

Fucking birds. Where's the respect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Not today, but 2 days ago, I was eating sushi on a patio when a bird flew by and shit right in my open hand.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #62
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Hahahaha.

Fucking birds. Where's the respect?
I got hit hard once with a fly by shooting from a gang of seaguls. I was sadface for about 3 hours.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #63
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I got hit hard once with a fly by shooting from a gang of seaguls. I was sadface for about 3 hours.
Those fuckers. Haha...oh, I can't stay mad at birds. They're my favourite
Old 06-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #64
biglynch

Quote:
Those fuckers. Haha...oh, I can't stay mad at birds. They're my favourite
I can. I was beaten by a swan when I was much younger, and a frozen turkey broke my toe. At least I got to eat the turkey.

Swans are crazy strong btw
Old 06-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #65
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG...that sucks so much, but it's funny as hell.

On the first day of the job I stayed at for 15 years a bird shit on my head at the bus stop. Foreshadowing perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I can. I was beaten by a swan when I was much younger, and a frozen turkey broke my toe. At least I got to eat the turkey.

Swans are crazy strong btw
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #66
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
OMG...that sucks so much, but it's funny as hell.

On the first day of the job I stayed at for 15 years a bird shit on my head at the bus stop. Foreshadowing perhaps?

They say its meant to be good luck if a bird shits on you, I say bollocks is it!
Old 07-04-2013, 02:02 AM   #67
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is an absolutely terrible video. In fact, you'll never be able to hear the song correctly again.

Really, I can't emphasize enough how bad it is.

But I can't not laugh at it.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #68
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha! This
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pizza.jpg (10.5 KB, 148 views)
Old 01-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #69
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
This is an absolutely terrible video. In fact, you'll never be able to hear the song correctly again.

Really, I can't emphasize enough how bad it is.

But I can't not laugh at it.
I was totally caught off guard by just how terrible this is. Lol'd hard
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #70
Surlysomething

Bahahaha. For all you Easterners.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 375682_10151807285786496_76063147_n.jpg (21.5 KB, 118 views)
Old 01-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #71
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Where's Bill Nye NOW?!!
Old 01-07-2014, 05:12 AM   #72
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

THIS is pretty awesome

pussy
Old 01-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #73
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
THIS is pretty awesome

pussy
Right in the pussy! Thanks for clarifying as to where you fuck girls, pal.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:51 PM   #74
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:39 AM   #75
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
I can't rep you anymore! You need to stop being so awesome.

Tags
gum disease