Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #76
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I don't see why there is an ongoing debate- when this "topic" has been moved to the proper forum and is no longer on the main board.

If folks want to continue the debate - then open another topic in another forum....

What's the point of having protected forums in Dims? There are some practices in the Size Acceptance community that I don't follow-but, if there is a protected "forum" for it then there has to be "respect" for those participants within that Forum.
Why? Because it has been moved to a different board means that we should all stop posting our opinions? Nobody is doing anything wrong here.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #77
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Why? Because it has been moved to a different board means that we should all stop posting our opinions? Nobody is doing anything wrong here.
Quite a few people are doing wrong in this thread, and elsewhere on Dims. Those of you who are behaving like bigots toward Tammy because you don't like her deliberate weight gain are helping to provide cover to the general public that spouts the exact same nonsense about her being "unhealthy," "irresponsible," and so forth. You are marginalizing an aspect of human sexuality and the people for whom weight gain (in whatever degree, for whatever duration) is a crucial aspect of of a healthy sexuality. You are intruding upon safe spaces for that community now that this topic has been moved. But most importantly you are dehumanizing an individual, and everyone else whom she represents, simply because you don't like her lifestyle and you think you know better than she does.

And, when called out on this, you and others have the nerve to complain that you're only trying to share your opinion. You might as well go onto a domestic abuse survivor forum and argue that you have a right to talk about how much you like hitting women. It's that disgusting.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #78
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, the truth is, Tammy is not really shedding a good light on feeding and weight gain because from her own mouth she stated it was all about money and popularity. There was no mention from her about sexual turn on or anything from the video/article the OP gave.

I think that should be allowable to say (at least) on the weight board, otherwise it should just be stuck in the paysite forum.

Last edited by fat9276; 06-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #79
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

sorry I should have multi quoted...

what I think tony is saying is that it is futile to go on about it now because this is a protected forum. posts such as have been made are most likely going to get deleted or edited...
Old 06-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #80
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post

what I think tony is saying is that it is futile to go on about it now because this is a protected forum. posts such as have been made are most likely going to get deleted or edited...
Yep.. exactly!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #81
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post

Which was the whole point of moving it to the weight board. Carte blanche to kill posts that take issue with the feeder lifestyle.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #82
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Which was the whole point of moving it to the weight board. Carte blanche to kill posts that take issue with the feeder lifestyle.
oh trust me! I know this. Has a feederism discussion forum ever been an option or tried (meaning, one that was about discussing the pros and cons, etc)? Do all posted in the main board always get moved?

I imagine it's just an eventual fire storm either way... worse than Hyde Park perhaps
Old 06-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #83
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Miller View Post
Quite a few people are doing wrong in this thread, and elsewhere on Dims. Those of you who are behaving like bigots toward Tammy because you don't like her deliberate weight gain are helping to provide cover to the general public that spouts the exact same nonsense about her being "unhealthy," "irresponsible," and so forth. You are marginalizing an aspect of human sexuality and the people for whom weight gain (in whatever degree, for whatever duration) is a crucial aspect of of a healthy sexuality. You are intruding upon safe spaces for that community now that this topic has been moved. But most importantly you are dehumanizing an individual, and everyone else whom she represents, simply because you don't like her lifestyle and you think you know better than she does.

And, when called out on this, you and others have the nerve to complain that you're only trying to share your opinion. You might as well go onto a domestic abuse survivor forum and argue that you have a right to talk about how much you like hitting women. It's that disgusting.
Wow, first off, down boy. Calm yourself.

1. We are behaving like bigots simply because we don't agree with something? So, what, if I were to state my opinion that it is wrong to smack children, if that me being bigoted towards people who think that they should be able to?

2. I can't speak for everybody else but I have no problem with deliberate weight gain and if you had read through the posts properly before launching into rather an aggressive and rude post you would have seen that. As it happens, I have a liking for weight gain, intentional or not. My issue was with the manner that she intended to do it. Did I say she shouldn't gain weight? No, I said that eating huge quantities of saturated fats and doing little exercise is unhealthy. I really don't think there can be any debate about that.

3. How are we marginalizing the sexuality of weight gain? I might be wrong but I don't think a single person in this thread has said that they have a problem with weight gain. You seem to be reading that into our posts for some reason.

4. How are we dehumanising her? I'm not being funny but I really don't understand at all where you are getting that from.

5. Again, so because we don't agree with something she does, that makes us bad and disgusting and cruel? Also, that is an incredible cruel comparison to make, I only hope for your sake that you never have a relative or a loved one be a victim of domestic abuse so you don't realise how awful you are being comparing people on an internet forum expressing an opinion on a lifestyle of woman chose to express publicly to people who enjoy causing physical pain upon people. Sit and think on that for a moment.

Now if you guys are right I am going to get it in the neck for making a post expressing this opinion in this forum but I really don't see why I should. Like I said, I don't have a problem with weight gain and I don't see why things relating to weight gain shouldn't be discussed on the weight gain board...
Old 06-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #84
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wow, first off, down boy. Calm yourself.

1. We are behaving like bigots simply because we don't agree with something? So, what, if I were to state my opinion that it is wrong to smack children, if that me being bigoted towards people who think that they should be able to?

2. I can't speak for everybody else but I have no problem with deliberate weight gain and if you had read through the posts properly before launching into rather an aggressive and rude post you would have seen that. As it happens, I have a liking for weight gain, intentional or not. My issue was with the manner that she intended to do it. Did I say she shouldn't gain weight? No, I said that eating huge quantities of saturated fats and doing little exercise is unhealthy. I really don't think there can be any debate about that.

3. How are we marginalizing the sexuality of weight gain? I might be wrong but I don't think a single person in this thread has said that they have a problem with weight gain. You seem to be reading that into our posts for some reason.

4. How are we dehumanising her? I'm not being funny but I really don't understand at all where you are getting that from.

5. Again, so because we don't agree with something she does, that makes us bad and disgusting and cruel? Also, that is an incredible cruel comparison to make, I only hope for your sake that you never have a relative or a loved one be a victim of domestic abuse so you don't realise how awful you are being comparing people on an internet forum expressing an opinion on a lifestyle of woman chose to express publicly to people who enjoy causing physical pain upon people. Sit and think on that for a moment.

Now if you guys are right I am going to get it in the neck for making a post expressing this opinion in this forum but I really don't see why I should. Like I said, I don't have a problem with weight gain and I don't see why things relating to weight gain shouldn't be discussed on the weight gain board...
absolutely. but there has always been a contingent who are overly sensitive and bring on unnecessary drama about anything at all having to do with weight gain especially if it has to do with any kind of safety moderation or responsibility. it's very odd since some of the same people attack feedees who go public with their fetish -- as in outside of the community. they forget that many of us had to defend those persons while they attacked and even thought that some should have her children taken away.

it isn't about logic. it's about control. it's about maintaining fantasy on their own terms to the detriment of anyone else's opinions. which is why the general public will never be able to accept it. actually i don't think acceptability is the goal. i think there are a lot who get off on the arguing and feeling on the edge of things. it's an aphrodisiac. it makes them feel special and radical. it's neither. people have always been fat. people have always gained. people have always loved other people fat. the whole world isn't focused negatively on a strangers body. but what we should all be focused on is making sure everyone comes out of whatever they decide to do okay by being truthful.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #85
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
absolutely. but there has always been a contingent who are overly sensitive and bring on unnecessary drama about anything at all having to do with weight gain especially if it has to do with any kind of safety moderation or responsibility. it's very odd since some of the same people attack feedees who go public with their fetish -- as in outside of the community. they forget that many of us had to defend those persons while they attacked and even thought that some should have her children taken away.

it isn't about logic. it's about control. it's about maintaining fantasy on their own terms to the detriment of anyone else's opinions. which is why the general public will never be able to accept it. actually i don't think acceptability is the goal. i think there are a lot who get off on the arguing and feeling on the edge of things. it's an aphrodisiac. it makes them feel special and radical. it's neither. people have always been fat. people have always gained. people have always loved other people fat. the whole world isn't focused negatively on a strangers body. but what we should all be focused on is making sure everyone comes out of whatever they decide to do okay by being truthful.
I tried to rep you but it failed.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #86
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

WE'RE ON A FATTY BOARD! I'm willing to bet the majority of us are fat because we eat too much and move too little. Who gives a fuck?

I'm feeling extra fat today, so I'm gonna go watch my friend jog and laugh at him.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #87
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
it isn't about logic. it's about control. it's about maintaining fantasy on their own terms to the detriment of anyone else's opinions. which is why the general public will never be able to accept it. actually i don't think acceptability is the goal. i think there are a lot who get off on the arguing and feeling on the edge of things. it's an aphrodisiac. it makes them feel special and radical. it's neither.
And how special you must feel to make up straw men fallacies and cut them down, bad grammar and all, so that you and the other bigots like you can pat each other on the back and talk of your great moral self-righteousness.

The fact that you can make these kinds of posts on Dimensions at all and not be booed out the door is a testament to how far this site has lost its way. Like I said the real fat acceptance movement has moved on to other places, and that is where I spend my real energy debunking and refuting the lies and shameful derision that in you I recognize so clearly. I don't know what combination of pettiness, bitterness, and self-loathing drives you to commit bigotry on a website that is supposed to be dedicated to tolerance, and I don't need to explain my social justice activism nor give an account of the many abuse survivors who are among my friends and family and acquaintances--not to the likes of such disingenuous vipers like you--but the one thing I do need to do here is tell you in all honesty that it is attitudes like yours that undermine the goal of fat acceptance from within the movement itself. I can only hope that people who are friendlier to you than I am can coax that awareness into your thick heads speedily in our time.

For any moderators who might be reading this, or Conrad, it is the prevalence of attitudes like theirs that drives good people away from this site (and I am not only speaking for myself). I have not written one word about my personal preferences in this thread--and indeed the conversations of sexual identity cannot come out into the open when people's basic rights and dignity are under attack. Everything that these hateful people have assumed about me they have done so in faerie tale. Ban them; that's my advice. Hate speech is not free speech, and their pretense of civility is insultingly thinly veneered. They are trolls.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 AM   #88
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Miller View Post
And how special you must feel to make up straw men fallacies and cut them down, bad grammar and all, so that you and the other bigots like you can pat each other on the back and talk of your great moral self-righteousness.

The fact that you can make these kinds of posts on Dimensions at all and not be booed out the door is a testament to how far this site has lost its way. Like I said the real fat acceptance movement has moved on to other places, and that is where I spend my real energy debunking and refuting the lies and shameful derision that in you I recognize so clearly. I don't know what combination of pettiness, bitterness, and self-loathing drives you to commit bigotry on a website that is supposed to be dedicated to tolerance, and I don't need to explain my social justice activism nor give an account of the many abuse survivors who are among my friends and family and acquaintances--not to the likes of such disingenuous vipers like you--but the one thing I do need to do here is tell you in all honesty that it is attitudes like yours that undermine the goal of fat acceptance from within the movement itself. I can only hope that people who are friendlier to you than I am can coax that awareness into your thick heads speedily in our time.

For any moderators who might be reading this, or Conrad, it is the prevalence of attitudes like theirs that drives good people away from this site (and I am not only speaking for myself). I have not written one word about my personal preferences in this thread--and indeed the conversations of sexual identity cannot come out into the open when people's basic rights and dignity are under attack. Everything that these hateful people have assumed about me they have done so in faerie tale. Ban them; that's my advice. Hate speech is not free speech, and their pretense of civility is insultingly thinly veneered. They are trolls.
so how is it intolerant to let people who are new or unexposed know that entertainers may be not be doing exactly what they say they are doing and that it's okay to have fun as long as you are aware of what is real and what is not real? what's wrong with letting them know that many entertainers are very cognizant that they have to take care of themselves personally by monitoring what works for them? what is so difficult about the truth? or do you advocate being the opposite of the BDSM community that takes responsibility for every and all possibilities for their members so that they can practice happily?

if there is a continuance of crying and whining in an irrational way it is just a further illustration of what has already been said in this thread by several and a further flag thrown up for the new as to who is really looking out for their best interests. a lot of us being called names are gaining weight right now as we speak and are perfectly happy about it. for those people who are new to all of this please continue to watch and listen closely before you actually engage with anything you don't understand much about yet because there are lots of people who won't take any responsibility for purposefully leading you astray especially there are lots of secrets kept about reality and outcomes. have a lot of fun doing whatever you like to do but always remember to put yourself first because there are many who will not.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-03-2013 at 10:21 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #89
superodalisque

also think why would someone draw out so many negative assumptions from a simple call to be just a little bit realistic unless there aren't some guilty feelings somewhere.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #90
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
also think why would someone draw out so many negative assumptions from a simple call to be just a little bit realistic unless there aren't some guilty feelings somewhere.
Some people get off on feeling persecuted, regardless of whether or not persecution is actually happening.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #91
loopytheone
Administrator

Awww, I was actually having fun debating these things until it devolved into random generic insults and abusive behaviour for no reason. Bored now~
Old 06-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #92
superodalisque

Quote:
Awww, I was actually having fun debating these things until it devolved into random generic insults and abusive behaviour for no reason. Bored now~
it usually gets pretty quiet when people with persecution fetishes go off to
fap
Old 06-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #93
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
it usually gets pretty quiet when people with persecution fetishes go off to
fap
This made me laugh out loud and I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #94
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
This made me laugh out loud and I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me!
Your Rep privileges have apparently been abused too much! lol
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #95
Dromond
Old school

I repped her for you.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #96
loopytheone
Administrator

Hahaha, thank you both! And I'll try and be less rep-happy I suppose!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #97
Dromond
Old school

Nay! Spread the rep love!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #98
superodalisque

i wish they had more rep then i could get y'all more!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #99
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
a) there are underage people on message boards everywhere because message boards don't actually screen for age they just ask people to click to say that they're over 18. any 12 year old can and has done it including a lot of people here who now post as adults.

b)i never said ALL of anything -- as usual an exaggeration. and actually it's not an urban legend but 1st hand experience of what many feeders have told me themselves either as friends or as someone who would like me to do those things. the newer you are the more seriously some try to get you to do certain things because it's then that you're less likely to understand what it's all about and become trapped in a way of life that you don't want.

c) i think i have a truer idea about feeders than you would since i am usually their target. what they say to you is not always what they really think or do. after all why would any of them tell you the whole truth? they get nothing from that and they don't think it's any of your business. and what little they say in front of each other is not the same at all as what they reveal in their real private life--just like most sexual situations. and if there are so many willing feedees then why is it that most feeders claim they have never found true feedee--especially one who truthfully likes her body and is fully at home in it even in public not surrounded by people from the community for protection?

d) why would a feedee tell people the truth who are trying to maintain fantasy. they protect fetishists from residual guilt --especially the public who are trying to sell them stuff.

c) no one said anything happens overnight. but the cumulative encouragement of the dependence of women on attention paid ONLY because they are of a certain size is not very healthy, especially when it's made clear that she will no longer be physically attractive at all if she loses weight. it may be a fetish. it's fine to have fetishes but not when another person who actually wants more is pressured to play servant to them and has to give up any semblance of unconditional love and maybe even their own health.

d) people who are impressionable are not just the young. and things do get away from them because they have gone beyond what is good for them personally encouraged by people who'll never have to make the same considerations and never ever have to face that risk themselves. over thirteen years i have seen that happen to many not just an anecdotal few. there are lots of people out there with regrets who are trying to reverse the process they've set in motion but it isn't so easy once they've disrupted their metabolism.

e) when anyone who has experience says anything in any way that interferes with the fantasy they are attacked and silenced. so no one can talk truthfully about their health unless they totally leave this venue to do it. little do a lot of innocent people know that a lot of the main people pushing this stuff are seriously ill, infirm and nearly immobile if not nearly totally so. they don't know how difficult life is in reality for these people. they don't now about the dependence on disability and food stamps for some. they don't know how little web modeling actually pays. when and if they finally do get to see the reality they are shocked by the total difference between that and what they've been told. at some point, if not managed by people with honesty and mutual respect, fantasy can become an outright lie. fantasy is fine but it needs to always be tempered by some reality somewhere. it's the refusal to face any at all that is the problem.

f) i personally don't confuse kink and fetish with reality but many do and have because that is NOT their world. it benefits some to purposefully confuse the two and then later pretend that was not their intention. it's an easy way to have their kink cake and eat it too--leading the unsuspecting down a garden path and the later claiming they were stupid for getting into trouble and getting sick and pretend that absolutely everyone no matter how new to it they are MUST know what it is all about unless they are stupid.

g) and as i said before this is often done with no disclaimers whatsoever anywhere so its very hard for anyone not in the know to decipher. by then it can be a huge problem for someone not in the know confronted with someone who is unscrupulous. it would be much better if it had the same safeguards as BDSM. but instead it's disorganized and it does not embrace the reality in the same ways and does not have the same protections for the participants AT ALL. there are some fat people who haven't spent hours upon hours online surfing fetish sites. some fat people do have a life outside of a little glowing box. the difference is that some people with philia or kinks etc..take full responsibility for everything that can possibly happen and try ore seriously to look out for one another. i'm still waiting for some of you to do this. having a fetish philia or kink does not exempt a person from being a human being.

h) the article was originally posted on the main board so it was up for all kinds of psychological and socio - political discussions it would not be up for here on this board. that has nothing to do with people's personal fetish or kinks but what it does have to do with is an open and honest discussion of the possible effects of this on various people and what it might mean on a psychological and social level to people who may or may not be fetishists. it is unfair to put it on a protected board where it's true that people's right to fetish should be protected. better it were somewhere else where people who wanted to could avoid the discussion altogether.
I really like (all) your posts/responses in this thread. I like how you meet anger with a calm and reasoned reply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2013-06-10 at 1.15.40 PM.jpg (46.4 KB, 361 views)