Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #51
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

For quite a few years after I had started to gain weight I used to suck in my stomach so that it looked like I was just solid/stocky. But then as I gained I started to eat more and it got to the point where there was no point trying to hide how fat I had become and so I just don't bother anymore and now I realised "wow, I'm so fat that I can't hide it anymore."
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #52
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

By comparison to some gainers I'm more chubby than fat but at 148lbs and 5'1 (22lb weight gain since I started) I feel bigger than my scale is telling me (and IMHO, sometimes fat is a state of mind). And I've had that thought "Wow, I got fat!" My realisation was recent enough becaue of a couple of incidences... when I would look down and see my round soft belly pouring into my lap, or seeing it bulging over my underpants, popping a couple of buttons on what were once "loose" clothes, not being able to close any of my jeans anymore or my tops riding up and showing my tummy. Seeing pictures of myself with a double chin. And waddling a little bit because my thighs are rubbing against each other.
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #53
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I have some updates in the "wow, I got fat!" area...

I've been aware over the last year that I've been putting on weight. Some other health issues have reduced the amount of activity I've been doing physically, I've worked from home more often, and I guess I've been snacking a little more than I normally do (ok, a lot).

I realized I'd put on some pudge a few weeks ago when I went to reach across my desk to pick up a paper off the printer - a movement I'd performed about 10,000 times before - and I couldn't reach! The chub around my middle wouldn't let me get close enough to the desk. I had to get up out of my seat to get it!

When I had my physical this week I was actually SHOCKED to learn I'd reached a new milestone... I was expecting the scale to show a weight of 375 or 380, because I knew I'd gotten a little heavier. I was stunned to see 412! I have officially joined the 400 club!

Time for some french toast with syrup, methinks!
Brenda
Old 07-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #54
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
When I had my physical this week I was actually SHOCKED to learn I'd reached a new milestone... I was expecting the scale to show a weight of 375 or 380, because I knew I'd gotten a little heavier. I was stunned to see 412! I have officially joined the 400 club!

Time for some french toast with syrup, methinks!
Brenda
Wow, what a difference between expecting and reality.

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #55
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

I recently noticed that I can no longer see my feet,
even when I suck my belly in. Some time ago I used
to be able to see my feet while sucking my belly in,
but not anymore. Now I have to actually lean forward
to see my feet and when I go on the scale.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This past weekend had a couple of these moments close together. First, walking in to a mall, I saw in the reflection on the door that I’d spattered my white golf shirt with red sauce at lunch. It took a moment to realize that the reason I hadn’t noticed before then was that the spatters were on the lower part of my stomach, which is south of the equator, so to speak, so not a spot I can see without squeezing in the upper part of my belly, twisting around oddly, or looking at my reflection. It hadn’t really sunk in before that parts of my belly had disappeared from view.

I was going to the mall to buy some new shoes, but on the way to shoes I stopped in another shirt and found a golf shirt on sale, and changed into it. It was a pale grey, and a somewhat thin fabric, but quite comfortable.

I proceed to try on shoes. I have very hard to fit feet, but the sole on my existing cross trainers has worn through so I had to get something, even if they weren’t perfect. I tried on at least seven pairs of shoes, a number of them multiple times, trying to determine what was the least bad amongst them. Just as I finished my wife and son caught up with me (they’d gone elsewhere initially to get some coveted lego set), I mentioned getting the new shirt—then my wife said “Oh no, and you’ve already gotten something on it, too!” I looked, and realized that it was one of those fabrics that darkens quite a bit when it gets wet. But why was there some damp spots in the middle of my torso?

Then it hit me, those were sweat marks. Bending over to tie and untie all those shoes, I’d gotten sweaty in the crease between moob and belly, and when I’d straightened up it had marked my shirt. Which meant that a) I have a crease between moobs and belly, and get under-moob sweat, and b) that bending over, past my belly, was enough work that I’d ended up sweating, despite the store having moderate air conditioning.

I did leave the mall with shoes….and really feeling like a fat guy.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #57
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

An update for me. I happened to be crossing the street from my car to get a banana split sundae at Dairy Queen. I caught my side reflection in a series of large store windows and I had on a tight dark pink golf shirt with black shorts. All my weight is in my belly and chest and I was once again struck with how big I look from the side view. My first reaction was: "Man am I fat!" I never think of myself as that big but of course at 5'11" and currently 290 lbs., I am truly fat with large soft moobs and a 60" belly
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #58
loni_puffs

loni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had been trying to gain for a few months, I was sitting at my table getting make up on, and I noticed that my belly was sort of sitting in my lap!
loni_puffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #59
Larger_Than_Life

Larger_Than_Life has said some nice things

I've been trying to gain weight on and off for about 2 years now, but for some reason was never able to get over 200lbs. I've always stopped at 195 and could never find myself going over. The last time I stepped on a scale, I was about 185 and that was four months ago. Today, I got out the shower and decided to step on the scale, see what was up to. I'm 201lbs as of today. I took a look in the mirror, and saw that my butt and thighs have gotten bigger, and my stomach is hanging out a bit more. So, as of today, I am committing to this thing. After the BMI calculator told me that I am obese, I might as well live up to the title. Not only today did I realize I'm fat, but I want to be fat. I want to be a fat ass and love it. I love to eat and be with people that want to eat. Hope everyone else is making it to their gain goals. Hopefully, I can come back next year and be a little heavier
Larger_Than_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #60
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larger_Than_Life View Post
I've been trying to gain weight on and off for about 2 years now, but for some reason was never able to get over 200lbs. I've always stopped at 195 and could never find myself going over. The last time I stepped on a scale, I was about 185 and that was four months ago. Today, I got out the shower and decided to step on the scale, see what was up to. I'm 201lbs as of today. I took a look in the mirror, and saw that my butt and thighs have gotten bigger, and my stomach is hanging out a bit more. So, as of today, I am committing to this thing. After the BMI calculator told me that I am obese, I might as well live up to the title. Not only today did I realize I'm fat, but I want to be fat. I want to be a fat ass and love it. I love to eat and be with people that want to eat. Hope everyone else is making it to their gain goals. Hopefully, I can come back next year and be a little heavier
Yeah reaching 200 was something that was a bit of a barrier for me too but I eventually broke it and it was all up from there, I'm now 245 and having fun with all the food that I can. It has also helped me hold my alcohol better! Hahahaha
Old 11-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #61
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

I've been fat my whole life, but sometimes I still sit back in awe as I watch my belly roll out into my lap because I can't believe all of this soft flesh is "me" haha. I love it. Sometimes I don't realize quite how wide I am too, so my hips hit doorways now and then. Airplane seats are very uncomfortable and I've asked for an extender many times. :P It has been a while since I outgrew any clothes though. That my change soon.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #62
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

I've started to really notice a gain and my main clue has been me bumping into things, I've really not got used to my extra width.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #63
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One ance of many was when I went through my jewelry box and tried on some rings that I hadn't worn in a while and discovered that my fingers had gotten too fat to wear them. They weren't just tight, I couldn't get them on my pinky, when they used to fit middle and ring fingers. It makes sense that if you get fatter your fingers get fatter too. It just never crossed my mind until that moment. I guess that was why it was a "wow" moment
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #64
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm always in blue jeans (forever in blue jeans?). So when I need to put on my business suit and the slacks won't clasp in front? And the jacket just can't get around my belly?

Yeah, I need a new suit.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #65
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Having a couple of days where I really notice that, wow, I am fat...

Not feel well,fighting off a virus or something, so I've been in my pjs and lazing on the couch mostly. When I laid down to rest and watch TV, I realized I couldn't see the TV past my chest and belly. Then, sitting up so I could prop myself up on some pillows, I really struggled to lift myself up.

I'll probably be camped out here for the next day or two, snacking on the couch... which won't make me feel any less fat!

Everyone have a healthy & safe holiday, and enjoy the holiday treats and goodies!

Brenda
Old 12-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #66
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

When I recently found the pair of jeans from this past summer that used to fit, and now I can't even button/zip them! I have outgrown about EVERYTHING I own now so, I am just cramming into things until I can get new stuff!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #67
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

I had a "wow I got fat" moment when I was on the plane heading from Brisbane back to Sydney and I could feel that I was wide enough for my sides to be touching each of the armrests on either side and that I had to adjust the seatbelt to be a lot looser than it was earlier this year when I flew to Singapore.

I actually have the same problem with my gaming chair at home now. I only just fit in it but it's an old chair that has some sort of reinforced metal frame so it won't break like my other (newer) chair did. But when I get fatter I will need to buy a new one because I won't fit in it.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #68
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs down

I hadn't noticed until I saw this thread.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #69
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

Was feeling crummy before the holidays, then felt great over Christmas (yay!). Lots of turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, etc. etc.

Now I've got a cold and have been lazing on the couch or in bed all day (and likely tomorrow). Eating all the left overs, all the cookies and the pumpkin pie with whipped cream...

Is it having an effect? My largest jeans won't close. So much so losing a little weight in 2013!

Happy holidays all!
Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #70
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Brenda, I am surprised often at how fat I am just like you. I have slowly gained 125 lbs. over a decade as well and I think the slow but steady weight gain leads to these everyday surprises. Even though I have leveled off around 300 lbs, it seems that my belly and overall size keeps expanding. I wear shirts that just a few months ago fit nicely and suddenly I look down and the buttons are almost ready to burst and my belly is sticking out through the gaps. And I think to myself, "Jeez, I am getting really fat".

I have the same reaction when I catch a glimpse of myself in a large picture window while walking down the street. I am continually amazed at how big I am and it always conflicts with what I believe I look like which is always significantly smaller. Going to a concert and a play over the weekend and discovering the seats in both are getting really tight is another surprise indicator and the thought crosses my mind again "Man, I am getting really fat!" And I am often surprised when I look in the mirror and discover my double chin becoming even more prominent. I must admit these fat discoveries are bit of a turn-on and I find myself ever more aroused by the thought of growing fatter.
Just the way you describe it is so hot. Oh. Yes. I like this thread.
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #71
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Thanks Molly. I am glad you enjoyed my explanation. And yes I love this thread as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #72
Phantasia
Get off my lawn!

Phantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My "fat" epiphany: last week after I got out of the shower I was seated on the bed and bending over to paint my toenails. I noticed that my stomach was hanging down and jiggling when I bumped it with my arms. Weird that I am now just noticing that my flabby belly hangs down so much.
Phantasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:22 AM   #73
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default today!

I've been gaining and know that I would qualify as being called fat for a few months or so, but over this weekend, I stopped having a relationship with someone and it seemed to turn my attention to food almost exclusively for nearly 72 hours straight. I'm looking huge!

It's exciting, although I'm not sure what to do for clothes that will fit today. Definitely need to go shopping; biggest pants I have, have to be pulled across more than 7" of belly, and so I feel like I will burst out of them once I do get them closed. Sweats are way too little to get past my belly too, so they're not a solution today.

My appetite is really out of control... but I just love feeling stuffed.

My scale, so I learn today, only goes to 330, and I'm apparently heavier than that. A couple of weeks ago I had hit 300, so I've really packed on some pounds fast. It's hard to measure my belly with my tape measure since it only goes to 60", but I would guess I'm maybe 68" at my roundest.

I probably am a SSBHM, don't you think?

AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #74
Larger_Than_Life

Larger_Than_Life has said some nice things

As promised, I am back with an update. I've gone from 201 to about 215 since I last checked it. I'm starting to get moobs and my butt has filled out a little more. I will admit, these past few months have been interesting. People are starting to notice my weight gain and I have been struggling to get past the weird looks. But...its moments when I wake up and I notice my body getting bigger, it just feels right. I know deep down this is what I want and I can't explain it for some reason.
Larger_Than_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #75
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

I just FEEL fat lately. Extra puffy. Nothing happened to make me notice a thing, just feel fat, extra fat. That's it.