Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-15-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep
Default Stuffing? Not for me!

Went to an amazing buffet restaurant last night and by the time we had done my dress was tight, to the point of feeling uncomfortable. I didn't even finish the desserts I had picked out. My partner however said although he was really full he carried on, hes a big guy over 50 inch waist and an amazing belly, i'm quite petite in comparison. I had been having thoughts about gaining but I now know its not for me. I really enjoyed seeing him take so much pleasure in the food. I enjoyed the food too but really didn't like being so full! Embarrassingly I was sick when we left the restaurant but he just said 'sometimes you got to push the boundaries'
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
njsubhub

njsubhub has said some nice things
Smile Stuffing

I agree, I don't like the feeling of being stuffed, but my wife, Lynn, really enjoys being stuffed.
njsubhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Went to an amazing buffet restaurant last night and by the time we had done my dress was tight, to the point of feeling uncomfortable. I didn't even finish the desserts I had picked out. My partner however said although he was really full he carried on, hes a big guy over 50 inch waist and an amazing belly, i'm quite petite in comparison. I had been having thoughts about gaining but I now know its not for me. I really enjoyed seeing him take so much pleasure in the food. I enjoyed the food too but really didn't like being so full! Embarrassingly I was sick when we left the restaurant but he just said 'sometimes you got to push the boundaries'
Um, what on earth does gaining have to do with stuffing? There are plenty of ways to gain weight without stuffing. Do you think everybody that is big is only that way because they stuff themselves?

Also, the idea is to eat as much as you feel like and to stop before you feel sick!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 02:02 AM   #4
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

oh damn the internet I feel I may have offended you that was not the intention.
to be honest on that occasion I didn't really think I had too much but as I got up outside the restaurant BLEURGH.
And I know not everyone stuffs themselves maybe I should have said I don't like stuffing OR gaining for myself personally. And I know not everyone who's big stuffs themselves
Personally I hardly ever eat until I feel full I just don't like that feeling.
I didn't like my dress feeling tight either. I have gained about 10lb since being with my partner but then again the doctor was starting to have concerns about me being underweight. That took me 6 months, I find it hard to gain weight. Now at a point where I don't want to gain anymore because that would mean getting new clothes and that thought does not excite me at all.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
oh damn the internet I feel I may have offended you that was not the intention.
to be honest on that occasion I didn't really think I had too much but as I got up outside the restaurant BLEURGH.
And I know not everyone stuffs themselves maybe I should have said I don't like stuffing OR gaining for myself personally. And I know not everyone who's big stuffs themselves
Personally I hardly ever eat until I feel full I just don't like that feeling.
I didn't like my dress feeling tight either. I have gained about 10lb since being with my partner but then again the doctor was starting to have concerns about me being underweight. That took me 6 months, I find it hard to gain weight. Now at a point where I don't want to gain anymore because that would mean getting new clothes and that thought does not excite me at all.
Sorry if my post came off as a bit rude and short, I have read it back and didn't intend it that way either!

I know that I often feel fine until I try and get up, I think it is something to do with the way you move your stomach when you stand up. I have eyes bigger than my belly so I know that feeling pretty well! I know a lot of people don't like feeling full and I can understand that. I like it but I don't like the feeling of being absolutely stuffed, that is too much for me. I don't ever eat with the intention of feeling full either, like I said, I just see everything and want to eat it all!

If you don't want to gain weight that is absolutely up to you of course! As long as you are healthy and happy then I think you are doing brilliant.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote