Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #76
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Answer: yes
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #77
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Yes .

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #78
Kat

Kat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I second that.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #79
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When it comes to bad sex, I'm like 7UP.

Never had it, never will.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg never had it..jpg (19.2 KB, 293 views)
Old 03-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #80
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think more people have to remember what the specific aspects of a romantic relationship are...I love to hug and kiss my friends, but I don't want to share my body and soul with them in a sexual manner...if you are in a relationship where there is a sexual disconnect-you are better getting out and maintaining some relationship so you both can find someone who meets your needs....it's not about wanting sex over substance, it is wanting all aspects of a heathly loving romantic relationship!!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #81
DKnight00
Gamer

DKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
I think more people have to remember what the specific aspects of a romantic relationship are...I love to hug and kiss my friends, but I don't want to share my body and soul with them in a sexual manner...if you are in a relationship where there is a sexual disconnect-you are better getting out and maintaining some relationship so you both can find someone who meets your needs....it's not about wanting sex over substance, it is wanting all aspects of a heathly loving romantic relationship!!
Indeed.

Communication is great, but with that area lacking, male or female, you'll definitely feel as if something is just not there that you need. It's hard explaining to your significant other the issues though sometimes, but it has to be done.
DKnight00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #82
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dated my current bf a while ago and we broke up because we never seemed to be able to get things to work right in the bedroom. Since then we have got back together and with some imagination and a relaxed approach to trying things differently things are great between us in the bedroom department. I can honestly say i have never met anyone who is as good with their mouth and tongue as he is. I should add that i am bi so i know what i am talking about in that department
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #83
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I dated my current bf a while ago and we broke up because we never seemed to be able to get things to work right in the bedroom. Since then we have got back together and with some imagination and a relaxed approach to trying things differently things are great between us in the bedroom department. I can honestly say i have never met anyone who is as good with their mouth and tongue as he is. I should add that i am bi so i know what i am talking about in that department
What i was trying to say is i think you have got to try and be imaginative before just giving up because the sex isn't brilliant because with time and experimenting it will get better
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #84
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I think it really depends.
I'm in a relationship that started off with good sex but over a year ago my husband went on medication that almost completely gets rid of his sex drive. That means sex only once every 6 months for us. There is no way I would break up because this happened to my husband. It's sad, but I love him too much and I don't think a break up would really be fair.
But if I was in a relationship with a partner that insisted on acts of choking or golden showers etc, I would break up with them.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #85
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
What i was trying to say is i think you have got to try and be imaginative before just giving up because the sex isn't brilliant because with time and experimenting it will get better.
I'm going to have to disagree. While technical execution may improve the basic lustful attraction of a first encounter is not going to increase. If there's no chemistry the first time IMHO the relationship is doomed.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #86
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I'm going to have to disagree. While technical execution may improve the basic lustful attraction of a first encounter is not going to increase. If there's no chemistry the first time IMHO the relationship is doomed.
Agree with this. Chemistry is so important to keep the relationship going and healthy. Sex is not everything but I think it can be a very important part of a happy relationship. I was with someone before and it just was NOT there, that spark, you know. He felt the same way and we both called it quits. To this day we are still friends, what we should of stayed in the first place.
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #87
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Agree with this. Chemistry is so important to keep the relationship going and healthy. Sex is not everything but I think it can be a very important part of a happy relationship. I was with someone before and it just was NOT there, that spark, you know. He felt the same way and we both called it quits. To this day we are still friends, what we should of stayed in the first place.

I can agree sex is not the most important thing but it does matter, chemistry is important, if the chemistry and spark is not there it probably will never work. Sometimes the spark can be there but it just gets lost somewhere. Then sometimes it can develop but usually if the spark is not there chances are it will never be there. I used to talk to this girl she wasn't bad, i just never felt that spark there no matter how hard i tried. If it's not there it's not there that's for sure.