Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #26
Keybordem

Keybordem has said some nice things

I usually say Hi, then introduce myself and ask their name. Most of the time I tell them its a pretty name with a smile and things take off from there. Simple is better in my opinion.
Keybordem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybordem View Post
I usually say Hi, then introduce myself and ask their name. Most of the time I tell them its a pretty name with a smile and things take off from there. Simple is better in my opinion.
How many times have you encountered women with ugly names, seeing as you specified most of the time? Granted, it's probably smarter to not lie/just not mention it. A woman in her 20s named Mildred is probably keenly aware of it.

As for me, I generally ask for their thoughts about cannibalism to test the waters. I don't think I'm being facetious - if I actually like someone enough to make a move, chances are they'll have a good answer.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #28
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tend to open with:

"Hi, my name's Sassy-- how do I go about getting into your underpants?"
Old 08-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #29
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I tend to open with:

"Hi, my name's Sassy-- how do I go about getting into your underpants?"
How does that work out for you?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #30
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
How does that work out for you?
I'm wearing women's underwear, aren't I?
Old 08-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #31
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^But if it belongs to you, then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
"How many times have you encountered women with ugly names, seeing as you specified most of the time?"
Funny that you mention-it, just because I'm not too particular, as long as I don't dislike the name? Which could either be for not-liking the name-itself or not liking the name for the person.

For example, I actually like some of the older, vintage-type of names or even distinctly "ethnic-sounding" or "hard-to-pronounce" names I'm okay-with, especially if there's some reason for-it (e.g., named after a family-member or old & dear friend.) But, you know, if it was just one of those self-indulgent & trendy-for-the-sake-of-being-trendy baby-names....it might take me some time to process all of that. Of course, getting to know the person a little could help; but by then it's already an uphill battle, so best-then to just slow things down a bit.

Last edited by Yakatori; 08-11-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #32
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

This could either get you a laugh or get you a slap when said to a larger woman.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #33
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

is your name "Homework"? because I should be doing you and I'm not.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote