Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #201
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I have always felt that it is far, far better to give than receive.

I love felatio- but usually never want a man's face down there.

I can only really think of a few instances where I wanted it - as in the instance of 69. That's been a long time ago though.

Give a man a great blow job and they usually don't complain, to be honest
I'm of this opinion, too. Though I've recently partnered with someone who, for the first time, has actually made me feel comfortable with a man going down there. I used to be very turned off by it. Even grossed out by it, really. But this man has found a trick for me to actually enjoy it. So if I hook up with any guys in the future who insist on this, I may actually be able to let a man go down on me.

But my preference is for sure to go down on the guy instead.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:13 AM   #202
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

I love to give, but getting is just as good!! I use to hate it untill a ex showed me "heaven" and now I am hooked as long as he knows what he is doing. Some guys think they know but chewing on it is not how you do it, come on Would you like my teeth on your package, I think not! Chew on mine Im gonna chew on yours
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #203
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I love to give, but getting is just as good!! I use to hate it untill a ex showed me "heaven" and now I am hooked as long as he knows what he is doing. Some guys think they know but chewing on it is not how you do it, come on Would you like my teeth on your package, I think not! Chew on mine Im gonna chew on yours
This is easy to agree with- a man MUST have good technique to mess around down there. I have to be careful down on his intimate parts or he wont want me there again and it's definitely the same vice versa.
I've even been hurt just by a too eager hand down there (I'm sure there is a man somewhere that will tell you the same has happened to him) or too heavy pounding or just the wrong position.

The genitals are as delicate as they are sensitive.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #204
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Cat people! Green Eyed Fairy, that is one of my most favorite songs!

"Those who feel me near/pull the blinds and change their minds/and it's been so long!"

Last edited by stevenbbwlvr; 08-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote