Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #51
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

I wish I could put into words:
[*]how excited I get when I see you post[*]how often I think of you simply due to Justin Beiber being in the news.
Awwww, thanks. Now I feel all loved and stuff.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #52
Marotte7243

Marotte7243 has said some nice things

I am a towering 6'1 330 but I like my SO's to be short in the 4'11-5'6 range haha.
Marotte7243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #53
Ashley1985
Take it easy on yourself.

Ashley1985 can now change their title

I'm short (5' 2'') and I have never dated anyone shorter. I prefer someone taller than me but not too tall; I hate always having to stretch/reach for hugs and kisses.
Ashley1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #54
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1985 View Post
I'm short (5' 2'') and I have never dated anyone shorter. I prefer someone taller than me but not too tall; I hate always having to stretch/reach for hugs and kisses.
5'6"...let's do this.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #55
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'10'. If I immediately wrote off every man who is shorter than me, I wouldn't have had the privilege of dating some of the lovely guys I've met in my life.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #56
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm 5'10'. If I immediately wrote off every man who is shorter than me, I wouldn't have had the privilege of dating some of the lovely guys I've met in my life.
I'm 5'6"...lets do this.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #57
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
5'6"...let's do this.
Quote:
I'm 5'6"...lets do this.
Ok, what the hell. You talked me into it! Let's go ahead and do this!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #58
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Ok, what the hell. You talked me into it! Let's go ahead and do this!
Awwww yissss!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so turned on right now it's not funny.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #60
Ashley1985

Quote:
5'6"...let's do this.
When? Where? More importantly - how?
Old 08-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #61
Ashley1985

And I see that we practically have the same birthday; mine is 6/10/85.

That's destiny calling.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #62
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1985 View Post
And I see that we practically have the same birthday; mine is 6/10/85.

That's destiny calling.
Oh man, that is practically SCREAMING all weekend sex-a-thon...or you know, ice cream cake or whatever you want.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #63
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
...let's do this.
Quote:
...lets do this.
You wouldn't by any chance play World of Warcraft and have a history of pissing off your guild-mates with your impulsiveness?
Old 08-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #64
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well let's see... a man needs to be tall enough to reach my nipples

I used to have a short guy friend who was in lust with my tall gal friend. He always said he liked tall women because: When you are nose to nose, your toes are in it, and when you are toes to toes, your nose is in it.

Seriously, height doesn't matter to me at all. Self confidence does matter.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #65
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a brief fling with a girl who was the same height as I am (6'4"). It was nice to be able to kiss without having to bend down.

Of course kissing my short wife is much nicer (and she's not a rabid Republican).

Last edited by bigmac; 08-13-2013 at 10:18 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #66
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't find height really all that important. Personality and a bhm or bbw is what is important.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #67
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like getting a stiff neck. Standing at under 5'1" it's pretty much a daily occurrence anyway.