Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Patch Lumpkins

Patch Lumpkins has said some nice things
Default FFA BHM Feeders

Hello.. First thread

Seeing lots of FFA's but curious to know who are the FFA Feeders?

Please say hello and what your ideal starting and ending weight is for you BHM Feedee
Patch Lumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
kh818

kh818 can now change their title

I'm curious why this hasnt been a popular thread... it's an interesting and very on topic thread.
kh818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh818 View Post
I'm curious why this hasnt been a popular thread... it's an interesting and very on topic thread.
Well, when someone who is still mostly a stranger on the board comes in and demands that people say whether they have a particular sexual kink or not, and provide specifics--without really explaining why--I think the general assumption is that the person is either generating a wank list or a list of people to proposition.

It is a bit like walking into a bar and saying "Could all the single men between 20 and 30 who make at least $40k a year please line up on the left?" (I'm exaggerating a bit for effect here, but only a bit--in both cases it is demanding people sort themselves by information which they may not usually volunteer).

In both cases, if you stick around, mingle, get involved in some conversations...you'll figure it out for yourself quickly enough.

On top of which, there is the "which board" question. There is whole (sub) board dedicated to weight gain issues (no matter the gender), and arguably this question should be placed there. On the other hand, I think some of the FFA only really check out the BHM/FFA board, and may have missed this topic here.

So it isn't that there is anything wrong with the topic of FFA feeders--not in the least! But I think it was more of who, where, and how it was addressed.

(to be clear, new posters absolutely can ask questions, but they are not as apt to get benefit of the doubt on what the intention behind the question is)
Old 07-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #5
kh818

kh818 can now change their title

That makes sense, noted.
kh818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #6
Ashley1985
Take it easy on yourself.

Ashley1985 can now change their title

While I have never had the opportunity to actually feed a guy (in a true feeder/feedee way), I know it interests me. I am not sure to what extent though - especially since I'm a crappy cook.
Ashley1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

me, kinda!
i love to cook, and i love cooking for guys i'm dating, and i love big guys, so... yeah. the guy i just started dating is actually losing weight (i think he's lost 70 lbs so far) so it's a little hard to remember to cook healthy things...
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1985 View Post
While I have never had the opportunity to actually feed a guy (in a true feeder/feedee way), I know it interests me. I am not sure to what extent though - especially since I'm a crappy cook.
If I were closer, I'd gladly let you experiment on me. Not to mention, I'd be happy to share my cooking experience with you... I'm no gourmet chef, but I'm pretty good.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote