Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #26
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hots_towel View Post
...but even as a tease, its something id rather not put up with.
I don't know anyone who "wants" to put up with it. It's a pain in the ass to have to explain every time why someone is attracted to someone who's fat.

Here's why I take the time.

Some people genuinely don't understand the attraction, not based on prejudice or fat hate, but simply because they aren't predisposed to the same attraction we have. I take the time to explain so the don't think it's because I lack confidence, or think fat chicks are easier to get in bed, or any other stereotype they may have.

I also address the douchenozzles like the one mentioned in the original post. I've had friends of friends do the same thing, and while one of the options is to just punch them out, the better option for me is to explain my feelings for the sake of my friend, and then mention to him that if the other guy is somehow judging me, he's likely going to be judged as well, and while it may not be for liking fat girls, it's going to be for something else, and he may want to reconsider the friendship. A good friend of mine actually did just that after one of my talks about it, so I know there's some value to that, from personal experience.

I don't expect everyone to feel the same obligation to move fat/size acceptance forward like I do, but I think every time we give a simple explanation about the attraction, or why body diversity is good, or why fat hate & prejudice is wrong, we win the battle just a little bit.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #27
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha This reminds me of a time when this guy said in front of me, "Ew I would NEVER date a fat girl!" to which I replied, "EW! What in the hell makes you think a fat girl would want to date YOU?" His buddies cracked up

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #28
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Haha This reminds me of a time when this guy said in front of me, "Ew I would NEVER date a fat girl!" to which I replied, "EW! What in the hell makes you think a fat girl would want to date YOU?" His buddies cracked up
This makes me happy It's never happened to me before, but I have a very similar answer ready in the event that my preferences are ever questioned nastily. I'll admit I've had many fantasies about exactly what I would say.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #29
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess I am just too unapologetic about things in general that people don't criticize me for my appreciation for bbw/ssbbw.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #30
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

been there, dude. and it's a shitty situation, but if people scrutinize that hard and really arent open to other perspectives, i think it's appropriate to pick them apart. question the fact that they're questioning so much, shake the foundations of their argument and watch narrow-minded ppl like that clam up REAL quick.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #31
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Well done!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #32
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Yeah the buddy that brings "that" friend, we have all been there. I used to work with a gentleman who spent a night in jail and was court ordered an anger-management class because he clocked some scrub that made a remark about his wife's weight when they were at a concert. Some times a think the world needs a lil less peace n'love and a few more black eyes, lol.