Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Vintage Jerry Springer

Ran across a video of Jerry interviewing a FA/SSBBW couple. The husband is ultra skinny while she is a super pear. I have a weakness for people who are pear shaped so I had to watch the video a couple of times to desensitize myself to appreciate the actual interview.

They touched on some interesting points: she was very dominate and he is very submissive; he is a feeder and she was feedee; both are still very attracted to each other and I think that was factor in the weight gain.

I really related to the husband because I'm submissive too. So if the person doesn't say they don't want it or makes a fuss about getting it, then I'm going to give it to them. I also related to the wife because I'm pear shaped. I didn't really notice my weight gain because my face didn't really change much (her face looks the same as her wedding picture). I only notice when I try on clothes, run, or walk past mirrors..lol.

So what's my fellow Dimmers take on this...

My wife weighs 900 pounds
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First of all, based on what I watched, I would not call him an FA at all.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't actually watched the clip, but having watched a double handful of Jerry Springer episodes (when we had pre-natal classes, it was on when we got home, and provided my wife the necessary antidote to all the sweetness and sincerity of the classes) I can pretty safely say that whatever was shown was very carefully planned, manipulated, and editted, and is unlikely to accurately reflect the people involved.

Oh, and Chicken Legs, are you saying that your user name is not an accurate description of you? I admit that purely based on the name I've always assumed you have spindly legs, lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Oh, and Chicken Legs, are you saying that your user name is not an accurate description of you? I admit that purely based on the name I've always assumed you have spindly legs, lol.
Same here!
Old 08-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I haven't actually watched the clip, but having watched a double handful of Jerry Springer episodes (when we had pre-natal classes, it was on when we got home, and provided my wife the necessary antidote to all the sweetness and sincerity of the classes) I can pretty safely say that whatever was shown was very carefully planned, manipulated, and editted, and is unlikely to accurately reflect the people involved.

This was when Jerry still had a bit of a soul left, haha.

When I first came on the board I was about 100 pounds less than I am now. So back then it was true. Now, not so much but I'm still super shy around juicy folks so the Chicken part still is a accurate description of my personality.

Anywho, I revisited the link the other day an got totally upset at all the lame comments. So I think we need to bomb it with positivity or just plain pervy goodness haha.

Last edited by chicken legs; 08-22-2013 at 12:29 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:43 AM   #6
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me, the point is that even at the time this show was taped, talk shows were exploitative, and set the stage to make the topic a spectacle for those involved. It's a strategy that has increased ratings at the cost of individuals (some of who committed suicide after their TV exposure) as well as the goals of several movement (like size acceptance) who have been pigeonholed into fetish categories because of the portrayal of these people as such.

This pigeonholing has resulted in the mass stereotyping of fat people as lazy, smelly slobs who sit around the entire day watching tv, eating mass quantities of food, and guzzling down liters of soda, and while that may in fact be great for the fantasies of fetishists, it sucks for the people who work diligently towards having fat people treated like the rest of the world.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Ran across a video of Jerry interviewing a FA/SSBBW couple. The husband is ultra skinny while she is a super pear. I have a weakness for people who are pear shaped so I had to watch the video a couple of times to desensitize myself to appreciate the actual interview.

They touched on some interesting points: she was very dominate and he is very submissive; he is a feeder and she was feedee; both are still very attracted to each other and I think that was factor in the weight gain.

I really related to the husband because I'm submissive too. So if the person doesn't say they don't want it or makes a fuss about getting it, then I'm going to give it to them. I also related to the wife because I'm pear shaped. I didn't really notice my weight gain because my face didn't really change much (her face looks the same as her wedding picture). I only notice when I try on clothes, run, or walk past mirrors..lol.

So what's my fellow Dimmers take on this...

My wife weighs 900 pounds
Well, having known several people who were on talk shows because they were fat, I can tell you that the shows were 100% fake (other than obviously the people were fat). For example, without identifying the people involved, I know a SSBBW who was on one of these shows who is happily married with a child. The show was about "opposites attracting" so they paired her up with a little person and said that person was her boyfriend when in fact they had only met a couple of hours previously. I only really trust Donahue and he hasn't been on in what, 2 decades?