Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
wjn319

wjn319 can now change their title
Default One Way Specials

Greetings Folks.

So I'm currently in bed next to the Mrs who's in a deep, coma-like sleep after I performed oral on her until she popped.

Then she passed out cold.

This is a common practice in recent years and I joke with her about it but I can't really be a jerk and say I won't do it anymore. I know she likes it and I know I'm good it at it.

Does anyone else go through this?
wjn319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can't say I have experienced that reaction. But you do, indeed, never quite know what might happen. :-)
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjn319 View Post
Greetings Folks.

So I'm currently in bed next to the Mrs who's in a deep, coma-like sleep after I performed oral on her until she popped.

Then she passed out cold.

This is a common practice in recent years and I joke with her about it but I can't really be a jerk and say I won't do it anymore. I know she likes it and I know I'm good it at it.

Does anyone else go through this?
hahahahah...yes. That just means you are really good an maybe you should let her please you first an then you give her the K.O. deliciousness....that is if you don't get knocked out by her first.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote