Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #26
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Because I'm totally going to hit on someone when their father is there...
Well you could flirt with someone and their father. Doubles your chances of success.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #27
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
ORLY?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YaoiFangirl

Though, there may be very little of it that appeals to FFAs.
Large guys are scarce in anime/manga. Those that exist are usually ugly, depraved, evil or some combination thereof.
Anime/manga may be terrible for BHMs (which personally doesn't faze me, because I never cared for cartoon/drawn fat guys,) BUT...it's absolutely wonderful for bishonen. Lovely, lovely androgyny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've said this in other threads but in my personal experience with BHM, they either ignore me or am outright hostile so I've stopped approaching them or flirting with them.
That's really unfortunate I wonder if it's related to their BHMness - long engrained insecurity or something. Even so, that's pretty awful luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Well you could flirt with someone and their father. Doubles your chances of success.
Also makes for the most interesting threesomes!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #28
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Also makes for the most interesting threesomes!
Yes indeed - world literature, history and movies are full of these stories! Some of them actually the hottest and most spicy you can find!

Although I'm not quite sure whether that was the essence of my original post....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #29
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
BUT...it's absolutely wonderful for bishonen. Lovely, lovely androgyny
I regret that I cannon sparkle for you. So inadequate...
*broods and walks away with jacket over shoulder while sad music plays*
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote