Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #76
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
My biggest question is why? Yes I read most of the thread, so I understand that you want to cause you think you can, but why not use that energy for a more pleasurable moment for the woman? I like most BBW I would think to believe would much rather be held onto tight rather than be lifted up and carried around. I have a lot of points to get ahold of, but few that are load bearing.

Personally for me it is so romantic when a guy can sweep me off my feet. Not just any guy can do it, so when he can its like a special treat for me
I am at a weight where this is still doable so if I think he can I will for sure let him.

Some men like to show the woman they are strong, I tend to believe that is just human nature for some. Others like the playful thing, picking them up, playing around in just good fun. Some do it as a sign of affection and that is nothing to be ashamed of! Either way I feel it a normal thing for a man to do. Alot of my guy friends pick me up in that playful sort of way, hug me and spin me around, throw me in the water or give me a piggyback ride.

I love it when a man offers a piggyback ride when he knows my shoes are killing my feet. That is just so sweet!! So guys if your lady likes it and you know you can do it, carry her!!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #77
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I can agree with you on some points. I wasn't trying to point anything out, was just stating i am capable of lifting alot.

Im not the strongest person in the world, i know there are alot of people stronger then me, i just think i am stronger then like the average person that's all i was saying. Anyway i agree about the 400 plus thing.

My ex was 400 plus and like 5'10 pretty big, im 6'3 and she was up there with me in height. I wondered if i could lift her, maybe could have given the chance but she never let me try so. There will always be someone who can lift more then the next person, that is life.

There will be people out there who are stronger then me, then someone who is stronger then them etc but that really wasn't my point, i wasn't trying to point anything out as pride, i was just stating what i think i am capable of, nothing wrong with that.

Pointing it out as pride would be saying it every chance i got, i just mentioned it here cause it seemed appropriate with the topic at hand, and we are in a "picking up your partner" discussion so it seemed like appropriate talk. It's crazy cause some people are heavier then they look, and some are lighter then they look. It goes both ways sometimes.

I just always wondered could i lift my ex, since she was by far the biggest woman i ever dated in weight and in height, wish she had of let me try so i could have just seen atleast if i could have. I moved her around a few times but never like actually traditionally lifted her.
HD24 hi, I just saw this... I am all amped up on Mountain Dew! And just saw this. Hey, none of what I said was @ you.. There is someone that posts occasionally in the Plus-Size Paysite forum. I would call this person an arrogant jerk. I have talked with this person on/off and it is always, always about "I can do what others cant." "I am not bragging, it is just me." "I like to let my models do such, such, and such and such."

This person implies that he is the only person that can professionally work with an SSBBW, or a skinny one, or anything in between.
This person tries to make normal people that are bigger than him feel as though they have no purpose.
This person is a jerk.

So, I was more or less referencing nameless person that will never see these posts because he pops on to promote a site then gets involved in drama and is just wordy and .. is a jerk lmao! BUT, back to the topic at hand..

This may be crazy, but I really have fantasies about lifting various BBWs! I approached a few. Some said simply "They don't work with people they dont know" and that is respectable. But, if ever there were some ladies to meet, and it was talked about, I would want to try to be a-liftin... You?
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #78
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Personally for me it is so romantic when a guy can sweep me off my feet. Not just any guy can do it, so when he can its like a special treat for me
I am at a weight where this is still doable so if I think he can I will for sure let him.

Some men like to show the woman they are strong, I tend to believe that is just human nature for some. Others like the playful thing, picking them up, playing around in just good fun. Some do it as a sign of affection and that is nothing to be ashamed of! Either way I feel it a normal thing for a man to do. Alot of my guy friends pick me up in that playful sort of way, hug me and spin me around, throw me in the water or give me a piggyback ride.

I love it when a man offers a piggyback ride when he knows my shoes are killing my feet. That is just so sweet!! So guys if your lady likes it and you know you can do it, carry her!!
Volunteer here for the carry! I know a Canada lady would love it too But.. Oh, this fantasy. Since it is not normal to say, "Hello there! My name is SprocketRocket. May I lift you?"
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #79
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
HD24 hi, I just saw this... I am all amped up on Mountain Dew! And just saw this. Hey, none of what I said was @ you.. There is someone that posts occasionally in the Plus-Size Paysite forum. I would call this person an arrogant jerk. I have talked with this person on/off and it is always, always about "I can do what others cant." "I am not bragging, it is just me." "I like to let my models do such, such, and such and such."

This person implies that he is the only person that can professionally work with an SSBBW, or a skinny one, or anything in between.
This person tries to make normal people that are bigger than him feel as though they have no purpose.
This person is a jerk.

So, I was more or less referencing nameless person that will never see these posts because he pops on to promote a site then gets involved in drama and is just wordy and .. is a jerk lmao! BUT, back to the topic at hand..

This may be crazy, but I really have fantasies about lifting various BBWs! I approached a few. Some said simply "They don't work with people they dont know" and that is respectable. But, if ever there were some ladies to meet, and it was talked about, I would want to try to be a-liftin... You?
O ok, thought you were referring to me, i wasn't sure ya know. And it's no biggie.