Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sex after 40....

I was pleasantly surprised to find sex at 45 to be way better than it was when I was younger.

Anyone else feel the same or was the sex better when you were younger?
Old 08-29-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me, pretty much better when I was younger, for a variety of reasons.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Better now but also less frequent.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am a little more in shape now, and using more of my body on a regular basis, so I find my body is more responsive. It's nice...
Old 08-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #5
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
Anyone else feel the same ... ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Better now but also less frequent.
+1 (have to do something about the frequency though)
Old 09-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Way better after 40
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 AM   #7
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not 40 but sex has definitely become more intimate as I've gotten older.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

I turned 45 this year and sex is better than ever.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's still sex to me- some of it good and some of it bad. The main thing that has changed is the partner.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The main thing that has changed is the partner.
And is that good or bad? *cough*

However, do you think that there is a correlation between your/someone's age and what kind of partner you/they choose?
Or, maybe better, do you think our taste in partners is changing over the years?
Old 09-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
And is that good or bad? *cough*

However, do you think that there is a correlation between your/someone's age and what kind of partner you/they choose?
Or, maybe better, do you think our taste in partners is changing over the years?

Some times good- sometimes not so good....

I do choose whom I "date" (shack up with ) on different crteria/needs now. In other words, I don't believe a prince will come but do want someone more responsible/willing/mature than what I had in a previous life.

Do I still need compatibility based upon humor, spiritual, political and family beliefs? Yes- of course. That has always seemed harder to find over someone to screw me- though if we wind up having a banging sex life then great.

My partner before the one I'm with now....we had wonderful sexual compatibility- the best I have ever had. However, almost everything else about him didn't just "fall short"- it was total failure when it came to having a LTR with him. He's 7 yrs younger than myself. The man I'm with now is more trustworthy, dependable and seems to get it those few times when I'm down for the count and need a shoulder to lean on. It makes me grow closer to him and trust him more than anything sexual could.

Since you asked about age differences, my current partner is 10 yrs younger (my ex husband, before either of them, is three years older) I have ran the gamut on age differences since my teenage years (some younger some older though I seem to prefer the younger ones now...or could that be all that prefers me?).

I see more issues in our relationship from the age differences putting us at different points/wants in our lives more than any sexual differences.
A lot of the younger men I have dated wanted kids...I already have three and got a tubal....nor am I looking to get married again any time soon after two previous marriages.
Some seem to have more stamina than myself when it comes to "trying again".

Doesn't affect the sex as much as it affects the total outlook on getting our needs/wants met by each party.

Though, I will say, keeping the sex good and happy with a younger man is another issue in itself

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 09-11-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The little bit of sex that I've had has been much better since I've become the age I am now. I'll be 50 in October. When I was younger I was much more self concious and very inhibited. Alot of my confidence is recent, acquired from finding DIMS and finally seeing myself in a positive light.