Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #126
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Clearly you're not the only person who has those concerns or we wouldn't have a thread (or 200) about the same issue. God knows I have memories of penises past that will never be relived again. *sigh* I understand yearning. Believe you me.

The situation is this: if the physical side is more important than the other things in your relationship, then you admit so and bail. It is what it is. If it's not, but you still yearn for something to be different, then welcome to Relationships, and you actively and constructively try to get to a place where you yearn less. Perhaps that's what the posters who ask these questions here are trying to do--find out how other people in similar situations dealt with that issue in their own relationships. You really do have 2 choices as I see it. You decide your partner MUST have a certain physical attribute and you don't get involved with, or you leave, a partner who doesn't, or you accept your partner for whatever it is she/he is, and you find healthy ways of going forward with that relationship, realizing the problem lies with you, even if it's about someone else.

I don't think it's easy, but relationships are never easy.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:46 AM   #127
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
You're either in or you're out.

Quoted for emphasis......some people just don't seem to get what a long term commitment aka marriage is about.....people will change over time because that is inevitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
You've set up kind of a straw man, so I have to answer the situation you've created, but that's how I'd answer it. There's better and there's worse. That sounds like worse. But you don't have to make it even worse on TOP of the worse. If that's your inclination, get out.
That's what I got out of his question, too. It seemed like he felt so "punished" (even by something that was for health or by no choice and definitely wasn't intended as punishment) that she deserved "punishment" as well.

Speaking of no penis men......what about all those ads for ED (erectile dysfunction). There seem to be a lot of men wanting to get it up again....is it safe to assume they might still have a partner that is interested in penis?
How many married men get left over ED? Should a woman say that if he can't get it up for her, then it's her right to leave him? Especially if she was still the same weight or "Better" ? What if there were several men that showed interest in her/ found her attractive and had big long schlongs that worked like a dream? Gee, should she start looking at the other penis that was available?
Seems kind of shallow to me......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 03-07-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #128
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What if there were several men that showed interest in her/ found her attractive and had big long schlongs that worked like a dream? Gee, should she start looking at the other penis that was available?
Yes!

oh wait, you weren't asking me.

I'm not married and I never have been, and so do take me with a grain of salt, but if you're asking me my opinion, that's what it is, and certainly, an individual can only know what is right for him or her, but I do hope that if you're not happy in a relationship for any reason, and you've tried to come up with a solution for yourself, and it's not going to work, then put on your grown up pants and get out. I mean, right? Isn't that what we should all want for ourselves and our partners? Conditional relationships don't work too well.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #129
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I concur with that Jes...but also think that understanding what those "conditions" are ahead of time to be important.
Some people don't seem to mind conditions.....I'm just a funny woman that pretends to be a fairy tale character on the net. Of course, it's "unreal" or "unreasonable' of me to expect someone to love me as much as the wedding vows say. After all, those are just formalities to get you to the real stuff, right?
I should be satisfied with a man the just wants to fuck me....forget about him actually LOVING me or anything.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #130
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
That's what I got out of his question, too. It seemed like he felt so "punished" (even by something that was for health or by no choice and definitely wasn't intended as punishment) that she deserved "punishment" as well.
I don't get it....
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #131
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub View Post
I don't get it....

Same thing my ex would say....we should be married

Old 03-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #132
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Same thing my ex would say....we should be married
lolol The women here today are on fire!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #133
BBW Shrine

BBW Shrine has said some nice things

Hope it's OK to post this here and to bring this thread back from the graveyard. I made a video about this topic recently but forgot to mention it here, it's from August 2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocgOEefoPs It's in response to the original poster's post.
BBW Shrine is offline   Reply With Quote